I'm joining the brawl!

Lolita

About Myself: Hi there!

How I found Canterlot.com: Google!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: An anime website

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hi there! After trying my hardest to find a SFW rp on Derpibooru (to no avail) I gave up, and decided to search the vast plains of Google for a more decent roleplay site. This was the best one I came by so, I think I'll be here for a while :D

I don't really like going on and on about myself, so I'll just keep things brief:

I'm 18, my favourite colour's pink, born in the summer, l, uhhhh, what else...

I love to cosplay and wear lolita fashion (hence the username), but I do both of those things casually - there's not much I take seriously unless the need calls for it! I'm real behind on FiM, but I want to catch up. It's been years since I last watched it, sooo...yeah. ; w ; I like to play video games (again, casually), read, write poor parody fanfiction once every 6 months or so, and cry over old Bette Davis movies whilst stuffing my face with pasta. I have a tumblr and I'm actually looking for more MLP blogs to follow, so if you have one let me know! I also like to pretend I'm actually funny sometimes! :D

Nah but really, nice to meet you all, great to be here. I'm harmless, I swear. Terribly unfunny and a bit awkward but, harmless.

Your favorite color is pink. I can only think that this is awesome somehow. Well... mine's purple, but I love pink as well! Welcome to Canterlot you new brawler!

Haha, why, thank you! :D And OMG! My boyfriend's favourite colour is purple :D I like purple too, but mostly on the pastelly-lavender side :D

FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT LOLITA! Haha i'm not an expert but i know enough! XD Welcome to Canterlot :catbug:

*btw, are you by any chance an otaku?*

OMG LOLITA BUDDIESSSS *O* Yeah, I'm no expert either, I just do it for fun :3 I have a feeling we'll get along really great! And I don't know if I'd consider myself an otaku, but I go to Anime Boston every year and still am into/enjoy anime, manga, etc :3 I'm not sure if this would make me an otaku though? o 3o Nevertheless, ANIMEEE! :D Do you have any favourites?

Also thank you both for the warm welcomes!! Such a kind site, the second nicest I've ever been on.

Haha, why, thank you! :D And OMG! My boyfriend's favourite colour is purple :D I like purple too, but mostly on the pastelly-lavender side :D

OMG LOLITA BUDDIESSSS *O* Yeah, I'm no expert either, I just do it for fun :3 I have a feeling we'll get along really great! And I don't know if I'd consider myself an otaku, but I go to Anime Boston every year and still am into/enjoy anime, manga, etc :3 I'm not sure if this would make me an otaku though? o 3o Nevertheless, ANIMEEE! :D Do you have any favourites?

Also thank you both for the warm welcomes!! Such a kind site, the second nicest I've ever been on.

No problem! I have a list on my profile. I used to watch alot XD but now i only have time to read manga and watch Naruto Shippuden from time to time.

*I was also born in summer*

Archived