RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

We didn't.

Interesting how the team is split up.

Mids and T don't like Andrea bc of her pranks at the start.

Slash and mids barely know eachother.

Slash crushes on andrea who sees him like a chew toy (imo)

Mids trust T and is scared of him at the same time

Slash and T have a sorta bro-code going on

Amusing

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PyroBlaze said:

She's scared of him?

She's scared that her being a member of the fang and her refusal to let her past go will scare him off and he'll tell the others.

1 minute ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

She's scared that her being a member of the fang and her refusal to let her past go will scare him off and he'll tell the others.

Hmm...

• Like 2

@Shadowbolt0 I believe I changed Adam to another one of my OCs called Grim Chrystler. I used him for the fighting tournament and didn't get the chance to use him in the rp. If it's okay with everyone, I'd still like to use him as Adam is a difficult character to grasp since he didn't have many appearances in the show :2

6 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

@Shadowbolt0 I believe I changed Adam to another one of my OCs called Grim Chrystler. I used him for the fighting tournament and didn't get the chance to use him in the rp. If it's okay with everyone, I'd still like to use him as Adam is a difficult character to grasp since he didn't have many appearances in the show :2

I must have completely missed that opss! I'll change my post now hahah. I like Adam because, well, I can see where he is coming from, but since you're controlling that character and don't feel comfortable, then i'm fine with Grim. I'll change my post now.

Also just realized that is Mids sees Cinder properly, she'll recoginise her eventually haha. Tick tock...

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

She and Slash don't know yet

Andrea sorta does. She overheard Middy call the Fangs her family, page 29 when she was pretending to shower (I reread the entire rp today)