RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

Also just realized, since Mids has a similar position to Blake in the original, she will probably remember Cinder, and vaguely remember Aisha and Silver. Fun times avoiding her now eh?

2 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Also i'm shocked Andrea hasn't tried to blackmail Middy with the fact she's a former Fang member

2 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

She and Slash don't know yet, Mids only told Tehengu.

2 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Andrea sorta does. She overheard Middy call the Fangs her family, page 29 when she was pretending to shower (I reread the entire rp today)

Oh she hasn't forgotten! It's just that she doesn't have enough for blackmail. she could just confront Midnight. But what fun is that?

Surely she has enough? Also where can she find 'concrete' evidence outside of Midi basically confessing it? Lul.

Although i'll admit i'm sorta looking forward to what Andrea does with that knowledge

I suppose, but calling her out on it you may not need evidence, just making her think you do.

But also I suppose there is the phone, she has some incriminating pictures on it lol.

4 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

Probably should have made it more clear. But Pyro I didn't answer because I wanted you to go nuts with my request. :P You've been given the perfect opportunity to embarrass Andrea.

Telling her size says nothing about what she'd actually get, but ok. 

17 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

"Dear oh dear, Andrea must have found out" Slash said, looking at Andrea's amused expression and Midnight's slightly panicked face. He felt another buzz from his pocket, but ignored it as things were getting intense. Slash was ready to jump in if things got out of hand, but he'd rather not as Midnight would probably not want people to know her secret, even her team-mates. It wouldn't be a surprise if she told Tehengu since she trusts him, but he did wonder why it took so long for her to tell the rest...oh wait...the reason is right in front of him. 

Wait wait, how does Slash know?! Like I get he could put it together through what occurred before, or maybe even Oswin told him?