RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

6 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

....Ummmmm, Dreamy, we might wann͖̠̦̻̼͒͜a̶͇̭̖̩̮̬̒͗͌͒ͩ̿̅ ̂͌͏̳̪ͅhͩͤ͌͏̪͎͚ì͖̹̪̇̏ͧ̿ͮ̽d̳̜̀ͩ͐e̠ͭ̋ͮ̇̆̀̊͢ ̖̞̊ͨͪͪͥ͘t͖͛̿͐ͯͭͫ͡ȟ͉̦͍͙̺̳̙ͨ̇ȍ̤̩̯͇̜̆s͆̅̀e̯͕̘̗͚͕ͪ̋ ̃̆P̣ͭͦ͐ͥ̐̇̇M̼̩̖̜̟͍̝̏ͩ̈́ͨͨ͒̚'͙͂̋ͣ͛ͨ̄̆́s̵̼ ͇̤n̖̯̹̓ͫ̌ͮͅo͚̭̹͔͙̟̫̎̀͌̽̏w̞͚̣̄ͯ̋ͤ̏̈́͂.̹́ͮ.̱͌ͥ̓̂̐͞.̙̬͖͐t͉͙̜͈̾̊h̖̻̹̣̗̠ͯͦe͎͋̃̎̆̈͘ ̼͉̘̳̔̏̊̂J͛͗̈́̎i̓͐͌̂̽̽҉ģ̥͊̐ͭ ̛̘̉i҉̗͕ͅs̵̜̑̒̒ ̶ͨ͊̑ͮ̓ͬù̪̩̰̆͂͂̂p̴͙̼̝̥̘̃͋ͬ̍̔͌ͅ!̹̣͂͒ͯ̈́͛͢

SHUSH! SHUSH YOU! <Beats Shadow with a Large Paper fan>

• Like 3

Upupu!~ Did you think I'd give up so easily? <pulls out a disc from Canterlot banner>

With this HM, I can easily break your HM and expose all your secrets! UUUPUPUPU! <pulls out black and white pokeball from mouth> Go Despairagon! Use HM08-Hack!

UUUUUUUUPUPUPUPUUUU!!!

*lol sorry I got carried away*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We all know Slash has a burning passion for Andrea and how each night he dreams of waking up the next morning with her in his arms...Wait...*Hides RWBY Fanfic* Fluffy clouds up there eh....? Hehheheheh

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

We all know Slash has a burning passion for Andrea and how each night he dreams of waking up the next morning with her in his arms...Wait...*Hides RWBY Fanfic* Fluffy clouds up there eh....? Hehheheheh

1 hour ago, DreamySunday said:

I'm not the only one trying to write 1 fic!? O_O I mean uh.... Yeah, They sure are lovely. >.>

12 minutes ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Well...I mean I've got like 4 fanfics going at once....that's all i'm willing to say....

You guys...

4222401ca1305a1cacd1abf269ecc4489c5e7a3a

show them to me when you are done XDDD

• Like 1

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

show them to me when you are done

Wellm the Rwby one hasn't properly started if i'm honest...And idk what i'm doing/where its going so you'll be waiting for a LONG time...

• Like 2