RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

Just now, Shadowbolt0 said:

God, I wanna write the good parts of my fiction, but I've gotta go through the 'filler' to begin with which is a slight test of my patience

Putting the author in suspense, that's new. :icononionxdplz:

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

Putting the author in suspense, that's new. :icononionxdplz:

Its like, I wanna write the interesting parts, but instead i'm writing about the introduction part and I wanna just get to the good part.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Its like, I wanna write the interesting parts, but instead i'm writing about the introduction part and I wanna just get to the good part.

Take down notes so that you don't forget about what you want to write once you have finished the intro :D

No no! What I mean was like. You write the parts you want first.

Part you wanna write------------------------------------------Part you wanna write------------------------------Part you wanna write----------------------------------Part you wanna write.

Then you fill in the missing pieces after you're done that.  Making sure to edit anything that might need changing.

Part you wanna write---Fill in the blanks afterwards!---Part you wanna write----Fill in the blanks afterwards!--Part you wanna write---Fill in the blanks afterwards!---Part you wanna write.