RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

Just now, DreamySunday said:

" Pfa! Pfft! YOU SEE!? You can't even insinuate any criticism. I guess it makes sense that such a weak fighter would have such thin skin. "

"A weak...fighter? You think i'm weak...? Andrea, you'd struggle against a wet paper bag"

" Is that why I'm destroying Silver? Make sure to take your head out of your rear before you talk next time. Silly, silly kitty kat. "

"....call me kitty kat again...." *Draws out weapons* "Please....I dare you, see if you're alive...Also silver has the fighting integrity of a mongoose"

" Yet I'm still beating him. But I digress. " Gestures towards self " C'mere Kitty kitty kitty. "

"...........Andrea......You keep this up...and i'll tell Slash you love him, THAT or i'll reveal the contents of that note you left behind....AND i'll beat you to death with my bare hands..."

LOL

Everyone wants a piece of Kitty Cat today.

17 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

" You're not the only with someone elses secrets you know. But I guess, it's only fair that if I knock you down that I go with you. I'm pretty okay with that actually. Might be because of the beating you'll be receiving from yours truly though. "

"Then do it...I dare you and everyone here finds out how wittle Andrea felt at home..."

17 minutes ago, Dabom444 said:

Aisha sprays midnight with a water bottle. "No! Bad kitty!!!"

Hisses!

3 minutes ago, puzzlebeat said:

Wait. Do Aisha and midnight have enough supplies to go into another fight? I think they're two who have gone in the most.

Well, we don't exactly stock up in the main RP so pretend we have an infinite amount of dust and...whatever other things you have.

Side character for the arena fighting I'd assume. Used an idea that I had been planning for a bit >.> Except I was gonna use a ronin. >.>

I knew about that...I wasn't confused about that.

Side character for the arena fighting I'd assume. Used an idea that I had been planning for a bit >.> Except I was gonna use a ronin. >.>

Yeah, but I'm just taking a character I've already apped in WoE and putting him in the duel rp.