RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

1 minute ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Also @SymphonicFire I'm crushed. That amazing image of Grim and Midi is too big to have as my avatar on Canterlot.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lol I'll make a smaller image for you <3 

2 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

@Shadowbolt0 By the way, if it's going to be a banner would you like something else in it? If you want their entire face shown in the banner, there will be some empty spots which i can fill in.

Umm, i'm fine with it just being Midi, I mean, if you wanna add something go ahead, but I would be happy with her face since it was amazingly drawn.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

Fill them with Andrea. <3

Others would call this an abomination (especially Midnight), Slash would call this paradise. andreas_everywhere_by_symphonicfire-dak8chy.png

2 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Umm, i'm fine with it just being Midi, I mean, if you wanna add something go ahead, but I would be happy with her face since it was amazingly drawn.

This is the best I can do to include the entire face. If you want me to zoom in a bit more or add something just ask :catbug:  

midnight_banner_by_symphonicfire-dak8chr.png

• Like 3

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

andreas_everywhere_by_symphonicfire-dak8chy.png

This is the best I can do to include the entire face. If you want me to zoom in a bit more or add something just ask :catbug:  

I HAVE STARED INTO THE VOID AND IT STARED BACK!

Umm, if it could be just her that would be preferred, oh, also, and I still feel sorta bad about asking, but are you able to like, have her pendant hanging off to the side or something?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

I HAVE STARED INTO THE VOID AND IT STARED BACK!

Umm, if it could be just her that would be preferred, oh, also, and I still feel sorta bad about asking, but are you able to like, have her pendant hanging off to the side or something?

That was the first time I posted it, the picture is under it if you refresh. Sure, I can draw her pendant. Was colour was it?

...wait the pendant looks like the White Fang logo right?

That was the first time I posted it, the picture is under it if you refresh. Sure, I can draw her pendant. Was colour was it?

Ohhh I just saw the midi only one, I didn't see it, probably since ANDREA HAS EXPANDED!

Its' got the same colouring as the white fang banner, white and red. Like, in my mind. You remember that pendant that Savage Opress gets to track dwon Maul in Clone Wars? Physically it looks like that, but coloured with white and red. Idk, that's the mental image I had at least.

Just now, Shadowbolt0 said:

Its' got the same colouring as the white fang banner, white and red. Like, in my mind. You remember that pendant that Savage Opress gets to track dwon Maul in Clone Wars? Physically it looks like that, but coloured with white and red. Idk, that's the mental image I had at least.

OOOOOHH! Okay I got it!

OOOOOHH! Okay I got it!

Yeah, that was my mental image of it when I created it. I'd draw an example to help, but...Last time I tried to draw, it was supposed to be a tank from HALO. My friend came along and first thing he said was 'Wow, is that a duck cannon'?