RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

Just now, Shadowbolt0 said:

'Wow, is that a duck cannon'?

Best thing to ever say...

If you could find an image on the internet that looks like it, i'll just add in the other details and it'll make it a lot easier. Avoids the whole "Is this right? Or is this better" phase.

This is the base design. My sorta mental image is that the indented lines are red with white filling the outside, and etches of red slightly leaking out of the indent. That's the front side I was thinking, since the wolf design would probably be a little too hard to fit on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

This is the base design. My sorta mental image is that the indented lines are red with white filling the outside, and etches of red slightly leaking out of the indent. That's the front side I was thinking, since the wolf design would probably be a little too hard to fit on it.

I'll be able to fit the wolf in the pendant but it would overlap the two inner most lines. But if you want to keep both lines, I could put the wolf on top of the inner most lines...or i'll just stick to your description.

16 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

I'll be able to fit the wolf in the pendant but it would overlap the two inner most lines. But if you want to keep both lines, I could put the wolf on top of the inner most lines...or i'll just stick to your description.

Well, I say give it a go and what design you think looks best. I'd say stick to the original idea if possible since canonically, on the back side of the pendant will be the white fang symbol so it'll work.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Well, I say give it a go and what design you think looks best. I'd say stick to the original idea if possible since canonically, on the back side of the pendant will be the white fang symbol so it'll work.

Instead of on the pendant, how about i just put the White fang logo in the background of the image? That way I'll follow your description of the pendant and the logo will just be part of the backdrop on the other side of the banner?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

Instead of on the pendant, how about i just put the White fang logo in the background of the image? That way I'll follow your description of the pendant and the logo will just be part of the backdrop on the other side of the banner?

That sounds absolutely wonderful <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

I WISH I COULD DRAWWWW

Give it a go! I may do most of my art on Inkscape, but for more complicated ones like Grim X Middy and my dragon OC, I do sketches so that I can vector them! I'll be glad to give you tips, but it all comes down to practice! ;) <wink> 

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

Give it a go! I may do most of my art on Inkscape, but for more complicated ones like Grim X Middy and my dragon OC, I do sketches so that I can vector them! I'll be glad to give you tips, but it all comes down to practice! ;) <wink> 

I guess? I'm an author writer, not a drawer, but i'll try later this week.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

Oh my god you actually did it! XD *Saves it forever.

Grim and Midnight look out of place here cause it was meant to be a joke XD I can make a proper one without them just by arranging the Andreas. BANNER OR WALLPAPER? XDD

2 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

" Something, something, Disembowelment right? "

*Grins* "Oh no, it was slow, you'll know when I release the chapter, but he was injured and I...took care of him"