RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

1 minute ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

"Yeah, but if you make an error it can end quickly, and I don't know human bodies from the inside..."

"I'm quite sure they are more or less the same as faunus bodies" =.="

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

"I'm quite sure they are more or less the same as faunus bodies" =.="

"I know that now! I didn't know that when I had him. I was 16 and was panicked!"

Just now, DreamySunday said:

" Saying that makes me doubt your claims now. You're not so deadly are you? You're just a soft wittle kitty. "

"Me not deadly? Andrea, you can ask the police about my victims and tell the corpses i'm not deadly"

11 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

" Cheater? Sounds like the words of someone who doesn't know how to properly use dust to me. "

"I can use it, i'm accusing you of being able to fight without weapons and dust!"

2 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

Here it is. Are there any details I am missing? It looks like I made it too simplistic...

midnight_banner_by_symphonicfire-dakd3ge 

That is absolutely perfect. That is what I daydreamed it looking like omg you're a legend!!!!

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:14 AM, SymphonicFire said:

This is the best I can do to include the entire face. If you want me to zoom in a bit more or add something just ask :catbug:  

If you could zoom in a little? I tried to make it the profile but it was all blurry

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

If you could zoom in a little? I tried to make it the profile but it was all blurry

Okay, I'll give it to you 8 hours later because it's 11:30 pm here XD Be right back, visiting snooze-city for a while. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

...omg you're a legend!!!!

I know I am  :icononionpinnochioplz:

Here it is! I think downloading it is better as it gives you the actual size. DA just cuts it down so it fits on the page. The button is on the right.

http://sta.sh/01j830l6i6rp 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

I know I am  :icononionpinnochioplz:

Here it is! I think downloading it is better as it gives you the actual size. DA just cuts it down so it fits on the page. The button is on the right.

http://sta.sh/01j830l6i6rp 

Ok so what I can tell, the banner is fine now <3<3 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

Alright! Wasn't just that one. For some reason, when ever I try to swap my wallpaper for any of the drawings of hers I have in my background folder they all end up like that.

Hmm that is strange, I'll look into it for you. Are you using windows vista or Windows XP? Other wallpapers that aren't mine don't do that?