RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

53 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

Anyone else know? Who else is sitting there laughing at me!? HOW DEEP DOES THIS WEB OF CONSPIRACIES GO!?

I have some ideas. Couldn't tell you if they're right or not though. 

Name: Eric Satyr 

Species: Faunus. Has goat ears.

Appearance: average build, standing at 5' 8" with tanned skin. his ears are notched, two on is left ear and one on his right. His shaggy hair is shoulder length and is dark brown. he has the white fang emblem tattoo'd on his right bicep.

Clothing: Wears a white cut off jacket, a pair black jeans, combat boots and  a full face mask with a massive X slashed over its right cheek.

Weapon: Gottes Schere. a massive sword that has a built in scissor function. a trigger on the handle controls the mechanism. The sword can also separate into two one handed swords.

Fighting Style: Eric changes between his massive greatsword and the two one handed blades. When he wields the greatsword he attacks with powerful swings with blunt outer edges before finding an opening to use the scissor function on his enemies. When the sword splits into two blades, the bladed edges are exposed, making his slashes more dangerous.

Am I allowed to write up a second app? I don't wanna come off as like, an ass or overachiever or something since I get how I can come off like that, it's just in the rwby fanfic I've been writing, this is a character I made and I have sorta fallen in love with them. Would that be ok or would you rather I not throw too many in?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Am I allowed to write up a second app? I don't wanna come off as like, an ass or overachiever or something since I get how I can come off like that, it's just in the rwby fanfic I've been writing, this is a character I made and I have sorta fallen in love with them. Would that be ok or would you rather I not throw too many in?

You can, but you must decide which one would be your final one. It's more fair for the other participants (and me) if you only submitted one.

1 minute ago, SymphonicFire said:

You can, but you must decide which one would be your final one. It's more fair for the other participants (and me) if you only submitted one.

Fair enough, i'll stick with my Samurai then, I like her a lot plus she's 'fit' more with the train scene over the other guy.

1 minute ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Fair enough, i'll stick with my Samurai then, I like her a lot plus she's 'fit' more with the train scene over the other guy.

Other guy? You mean the one with the chainsaw?

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

Other guy? You mean the one with the chainsaw?

Na, the one I was creating. He sorta 'takes' the same role. He was a Faunus who is a Bull. Wears Heavy Fully Body armour where you can't see any of his skin and attacks by just charing and swinging his massive arms (which have blades attached onto them, not in his hands) at you. But he's sorta heavy on the 'brute force' level, and my Swordswomen is more precision which would work better for a train operation.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Na, the one I was creating. He sorta 'takes' the same role. He was a Faunus who is a Bull. Wears Heavy Fully Body armour where you can't see any of his skin and attacks by just charing and swinging his massive arms (which have blades attached onto them, not in his hands) at you. But he's sorta heavy on the 'brute force' level, and my Swordswomen is more precision which would work better for a train operation.

O.O I'm strangely imagining an armored sumo wrestler... 

• Like 1