RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

Just now, SymphonicFire said:

O.O I'm strangely imagining an armored sumo wrestler... 

You're not too far off. The only difference is instead of fighting Sumo style, he just rans at you and tries to imaple you on his armour

2 minutes ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

You're not too far off. The only difference is instead of fighting Sumo style, he just rans at you and tries to imaple you on his armour

That sounds terrifying...

That sounds terrifying...

That is like 70% of his base character design. A physically imposing individual who fights like a madman with no regard to personal safety. That's basically what I created for the fanfic since it sounded like a fun character to wor around

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DreamySunday said:

The branch off hmm? HMMMM!?

You're not getting out of me. I mentioned something before to Shadowbolt, but even I haven't told him the specific details. All I'm saying is this is after the tournament.

You're not getting out of me. I mentioned something before to Shadowbolt, but even I haven told him the specific details. All I'm saying is this is after the tournament.

*Goes to scour pervious Pm conversation*

Also on a side note, do we wanna fast-forwards to the dance itself? Since things have slightly stalled out, plus we have a 'standard' day at school which isn't too interesting.

1 hour ago, DreamySunday said:

Okay. Well if by branch you mean what I think you mean then I might have to rescind my comments from a few pages back. I might not have anything prepared >.>

Oh jeez I think it is.

The whole purpose of doing that is to get you when you are unprepared XD. What do you think it is?

1 hour ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

*Goes to scour pervious Pm conversation*

Also on a side note, do we wanna fast-forwards to the dance itself? Since things have slightly stalled out, plus we have a 'standard' day at school which isn't too interesting.

I don't mind. We can skip.

3 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Fine by me.