RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

4 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

I pick names that I like XD Or, like Ursus Arctos, I pick names that are super obvious x3

You almost sound like those parents who are like:

Nurse: :iconuhuplz: What would you like to call your child, Mr Dhan?

Father: :iconwatchitplz: Kum!

Nurse: :icononisoaked: Kum Dhan?

Father:  :iconyesvictoryplz: Yes!

Sorry, bad and immature joke...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

Oh my god! XD This web site is not the place I thought I'd run into a joke like that X3

I know, I should be banned. But depending on how you pronounce it, it might not even be a joke.

Oh noes!!! I think I have fallen behind way too far. Look at those big posts..... I don't think I'm gonna be able to keep up with the main roleplay anymore because work. :c 

You guys might need to find a replacement. 

1 minute ago, Dabom444 said:

Oh noes!!! I think I have fallen behind way too far. Look at those big posts..... I don't think I'm gonna be able to keep up with the main roleplay anymore because work. :c 

You guys might need to find a replacement. 

Awww, but Cinder just posted. If you feel like jumping back in at anytime you're welcome to. I'll try to make a replacement for Aisha for now.

11 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

So hard to be pro racism...I'd have to do some research.

Assuming this is what I think it is

Is it bad that I connect with Adam/Grim? Like, I understand and respect the reason he fights? Something tells me that Isn't the desire of normal people...

No that isn't the issue. Just going against my beliefs on a topic like this is kinda difficult for me. I haven't come across much racism, which I am glad for, but trying to say that I'm pro racism is at a much higher level than if I said that i'm against gay rights (which is not true either).

I'm still debating whether Ruby is the seme or uke. She is younger than Weiss, but since Weiss has this tsundere kind of personality, would Ruby be the more dominant one of the two?

Sorry, my fujoshi side is showing again.