RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

21 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

"YOU DING DONG! GOOFBALL! STUPID!"

Alright, I admit it. I laughed. X3 Ding dong goofball.

6 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

I'm still debating whether Ruby is the seme or uke. She is younger than Weiss, but since Weiss has this tsundere kind of personality, would Ruby be the more dominant of the two. 

Sorry, my fujoshi side is showing again.

Weiss seems like she would WANT the most control and Ruby, although she certainly has the energy, seems like she would understands Weiss' desire and let her take the lead. Basically, I think it would start with Weiss in control but slowly it might switch over time.

• Like 1

Just now, DreamySunday said:

Weiss seems like she would WANT the most control and Ruby, although she certainly has the energy, seems like she would understands Weiss' desire and let her take the lead. Basically, I think it would start with Weiss in control but slowly it might switch over time.

Makes sense. I suddenly feel like reading fanfics...don't judge...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

I'm still debating whether Ruby is the seme or uke.

Contextual I feel. With someone like Weiss, she'd be the top while with say Jaune she'd be accomindating and be both/bottom. That's what I see at least

• Like 1

Just now, DreamySunday said:

I just wanted a plant for my room. It would have been so nice. I didn't mean to cause a plant genocide!

:iconrelievedplz: If you didn't mean to do it, then it's not a genocide. You're not supposed to have plants in your room anyways.