Hey everyone!

Laces

About Myself: I'm from a small state, Massachusetts. I like to edit videos and do other YouTube related stuff. I also like to play sports, specifically soccer and baseball. But I enjoy all kinds of physical activities. I like to listen to music, play video games, and watch TV. Simple as that.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking for a MLP forum to join, and I found this site.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A few friends recommended the show to me in 2012 and I eventually watched it. I didn't become a major fan until when I watched it again in July 2014.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Hey guys, I'm Laces. As I said earlier, I'm from Massachusetts. Video editing is lyfe. YouTube and other video related stuff has always interested me. I also have a few other hobbies too. :P

MLP is a big deal for me, it has impacted my life so much. Oh yeah, and I'm a HUGE fan of Scootaloo. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are my favorite of the Mane 6 though.

I'm always up for making new friends, so shoot me a message if you'd like to get to know me a little better.

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you! :)

Archived