New Apple In Town (Open to All)

She smiled. "Anytime, sugarcube."

Sweet thought. "You know, ah've yet ta meet her, why don't we all pay her a visit, then when we get back, ah can explain the section assignments." She giggled.

"Ya know, cousin, posting it on the door may be easier."

"Applejack, ah know that, but explaining it on their first day is what ah was goin' ta do then post it."

"Ah, makes since."

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight ha droned out before Brave's coat against her side made her jump about 3 metres away and lean down ready to fight.

"No not at all," was all she said as she straightened herself out and scrunched her nose up. She hated it, she wasn't against it but she was straight and the thought of being with the same person but a girl and then all of him changing made her body tingle and not in a good way.

"Zecrath I can take you to Zecora as well whenever you need it, I live in those forests and I know every inch, nook and cranny," she stated eith a smile as Midnight looked at AJ. "Hello again AJ, good to see you are doing dandy and the bat haven't destroyed your trees again, don't forget give me a call if you need something getting acids to them," she chuckled as she awaited to move out.

Brave looked at midnight "what's the matter?" She whispered in her ear

Zecrath:

"It's fine" he told both AJ and midnight "as long as I make it there I should be fine"

Brave:

Brave stood between them but turned to Zecrath

"It's not worth it" she said hoping to calm her friend down

Zecrath:

Zecrath sat back down his mane being too short to mess up was bristling on his neck

Red heart:

"Please cloud no fighting I already patched you up once I don't want to do it again" the nurse said as she walked to sweet "leaving now would be good before those two fight" she whispered

Sweet looked. "So ah presume the two of yew know each other?" She looked from Cloud to Zecrath.

Applejack looked. "Uh... well, no the bats haven't done harm, thanks to ya and Fluttershy's help. Ah reckon they won't be a problem, actually they've been a big help. Ah hope though, they don't come here and give mah cousin trouble." She looks. "Her farm is tiny and well...."

"And mah cousin is a worrywort. Ah haven't seen any on mah farm yet. Though ah've been short handed. Until recently, though."

Sweet looks at Zecrath. "Ah understand. Ah went through a phase where ah didn't even let mom hold me. Some it's a phase, some it's not."

Applejack smiled. "Well, we can leave now if ya want, sugarcubes."

Midnight nodded. "It will be," for the remainder of the time she stood next to Zecrath.

"I agree, let's go ponies! To Zecora's hut!" She laughed as she opened the door and smiled at AJ. "Glad to hear, they are such sweet little dears thoigh aren't they?" Midnight laughed as she watched some bats beginning to wake up.

Brave:

brave followed midnight but kept his distance so she didnt upset her again

Zecrath:

zecrath stared at cloud for a few second longer then turned to follow the group

Red Heart:

"im going to stay here and keep an eye on things" red said not wanting to enter the everfree

Sweet smiled as she walked with the lot, AJ leading the way. Applejack smiled. "Ah reckon that things will be better with ya here. We'd come and help but harvest is near and well, we can't spare the help right now. In a few weeks it's zap apple season."

Sweet nodded. "Ah reckon you two know each other." She looks from Applejack to Midnight.

((No it was he was going to be the one to do the careful and delicate things but he stayed till a replacement was found))

Brave was laying on the roof of the barn looking out across the farm in his Arieon form

It was almost sun rise and soon everypony would be waking up

(Darky would have also stayed in there, although he would had gone to Canterlot some times and Luna would had visited him also. Btw, since this is a few years later, he and Luna would had a daughter.)

Archived