New Apple In Town (Open to All)

She smiled. "Animals ain't as vicious as ya'll think. AH mean ponies like Fluttershy can walk up to them and not be afraid. Ah think we need ta stop bein' afraid too." She thought. "Ah think ah got some stuff he can eat." She says.

Fluttershy only smiled. "I'm going home since I'm no longer needed." She turned and walked home with a smile.

Sweet looked about and smiled. "Ah, perfect. Ah can build the big guy a shelter to sleep in."

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darky smiled at that and petted the Manticore as Fluttrrshy and sweet talked. "Sure. If you want I can help you with that later." He said to Fluttetsy.

Lullaby smiled. "Good. Thank you." She said smiling.

"That's good" he then looked at lucky " have you meet lucky?"

Lucky looked at them after hearing his name

Red had calmed down enough to stand on her own and wasn't crying anymore

Sweet looked at the manticore and pointed a hoof at Redheart. "Go apologize for scaring her." She says to the manticore. She soon walked to a spot near the house and looked at it. "Let's see. 'bout twelve feet high, fifteen feet back, and fifteen from wall to wall." She was looking at it as she planned the dimensions of the "manticore" house.

Sweet smiled. "Ah think ah'll call him Scorpio." She says walking over and thinks. "First ahm goin' ta get him a jumbo.... hmmm...." She trots back into the forest returning with a bunch of vines with which she starts rolling into a ball. She would soon head up to the house. Once the ball was done, it'd look like a jumbo ball of yarn. She sat it down and pushed it, to get the massive feline thing's attention to see if he'd play with it.

She would then trot over and giggle. "Well, ah reckon we got ourselves a guard dog of some sort." She giggled.

Sweet smiled as she sets up a basic shelter to allow the Manticore to lie down. She thought for a moment then patted the big guy's nose. She watched him fall asleep as she soon rejoined the rest of the group. "Is everypony alright?" She asks. She then looks at Nurse Redheart. "Nurse, why don't you go into town for a few days? You look as if you could use a break." She says putting a hoof on her shoulder.

Red shook her head "I'm fine I....I just need to rest"

Brave looked over at lullaby and lucky then walked over to darky

"What's with them?"

"Ya I'm not sure why...." Lucky said

Sweet smiled at Redheart. "Still, ah want ya ta take a break from this place for a while. It's been awhile since ya went ta Ponyville. Go to the spa or visit friends." She says to her.

"I... dont know." Darky replied, then turned to Red Heart. "Yes, you should go to Ponyville. You can come back later." He said smiling,

"Alright everypony, lets go for a swim." He then said, smiling.

Lullaby shrugged to lucky, then turned to her dad and nodded, following him .

Red looked down "fine I guess I can go into town" she then started to head that way but made sure to steer as far as posible from the forest

Lucky watched lullaby walk away with her father as brave came up and punched his foreleg "out of league kid"

Lucky frowned and followed all of them back to the lake

Sweet looked at Lucky and smiled. "Cheer up darlin'. Give it time. Don't ya go fer looks if ya like her. Go fer what is in her heart. If she likes ya fer who ya are that's what matters. So what if it ain't love, at least yer friends." She says to Lucky. "And ahm sure ya will get her if ya do the right thing. And don't treat her like she's Luna's daughter." She smiled and trotted on.

After catching up she nudged Lullaby. "Ah think ya have an admirer." She says and giggled. "Don't tease him now." She giggled more and sped forward, taking to the air and going into the water.

((In case your wondering were foreshadowing the huge RP me and prince are in were these two actually hook up))

Lucky "I have a marefriend" he told brave and sweet

"Oh?....and what's her name?" Brave asked turning to the Pegasus

"Colgate"he told him

"The dentist?"

Lucky nodded

[Well she was only picking on the two. I am curious, should I bring back Catherine into the rp? I've been wondering that right now]

Sweet smiled as she swam about. "Ya'll wanna know somethin' ah discovered about mah lake here? There's an underground river that feeds from the ocean. How ah know, when ah first got this place, ah swam it, fortunately there are air pockets down there." She giggled some as she turned over and swam on her back. "It's what helps some of mah apples grow."

(If you wish to bring her back, go ahead. It would be nice she met her cousin.)

Lullaby giggled to what Sweet said, then turned to Lucky. "Oh. I usualy hear that the other way around, hearing mares say they had a stallionfriend." She said, then went into the lacke.

Darky went with her and heard all what sweet said. "That is quite awesome." He said .

Catherine smiled as she walked up. Looking left and right. She sat down at the water's edge, a timberwolf pup crawling onto her back. Sweet smiled and waved a hoof in her direction. Catherine returned the wave as she had a mark on her eye but nothing to serious, parts of her mane had been torn but other than that she looked quite healthy.

Archived