New Apple In Town (Open to All)

Cat smiled. "I'm well, I have a new friend here. This here is Sap. He, for some reason, won't go back to his pack after I saved him from the fire. Though my back still hurts from that branch landing on me." She looks over at Lullaby and smiled. "My my. You must be my cousin." She says to her.

Sweet thought for a moment and dove under the water before swimming over. She would swim up and poke Lucky on the flank before diving under to stay hidden.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(lol)

Lullaby smiled. "You must be Catherine. Mom told me about you." She siad smiling as she got off the water. She walked towards her, smiling. "It's so nice to see you." She was not as big as her, but she was quite cute. (And beautiful.)

Darky smiled and leaned down, laying ontop of the water and relaxing a bit.

"Well we have somepony that could...." Brave said turning to where lucky was only to see him fly into the air

"Um....never mind"

Lucky then dive bombed the water right next to where sweet came back up making a huge splash next to her

Sweet soon looked at him. "Oh ya really think that's impressive." She soon dived to the bottom of the lake, shot out of the lake shortly after into the air, going to the altitude near where a plane would stall before diving down, at a close enough distances she'd roll into a ball.

Catherine stood up and backed away with her pet on her back when Sweet made impact, sending half the water everywhere. "Wow."

Catherine looked at Brave and grinned. Her horn glowed and in the orb it began to rain, getting him wet.

Sweet smiled. "Good thing the sea will fill this up again. Ah wager if ah did it all the time ah'd hit rock bottom eventual.... even....." She looks and swims to the edge. "Oh sweet Celestia and Luna." She dusts at the wall of the lake.

Catherine looked over. "What is it, Sweet?"

Sweet was too stunned to say anything but what she was looking at was glimmering.

Sweet turned and kicked it and smiled. "Uh, ah think ah've got a bit of a mine under mah land." She says. She would giggle.

Cat would get up and walk over to the spot where Sweet was. "Um... I don't think it's a mine." She says. "I think you just uncovered a....." She went wide eyed. "It can't be." She looked over. "Could somepony go get a shovel. If this is what I think it is, Sweet, you may be able to expand your farm to where it and Sweet Apple Acres nearly surround Ponyville."

"What do ya reckon it is?"

"Well, I overheard you say that water flows from the sea through an underground river system. Well, suppose there were clams here."

Sweet turned her head to look at the others. "Wait..." She looks back. "Pearl? That is one big stone. But it's impossible, pearls don't get...." She looks at Darky. "Can ya come here a moment?"

She looked over at Brave and thought. "Ah wonder. Hey Brave, would ya know anypony who would look at this fer us?" She giggled as the lake began to fill up again, but slowly.

Catherine went back over to her spot and looked at him. "I think Brave is just needing to dry off from his shower first before he can answer, Sweet."

"Actually... I know somepony that might help." darky said, taking a step forward.

"Oh, you mean..:" Lullaby said.

Darky just nodded. "Let me bring her here." He said as he got ready to leave flying.

Lucky examined it as the water kept rising "wow wonder what made it"

Brave shook himself next to cat as payback

"No sweet I don't know anypony that would know anything on this"

Sweet nodded. "Well, whatever made it, had to of been big as a dragon." She soon starts using her hooves to move some of the dirt out of the way.

Cat giggled as she stuck her tongue at Brave and nudged him playfully. She would soon trot over to Lullaby and sit beside her. "Hey, dear. So how are you?"

"I'll bring somepony that will tell us if this is a gem or not." Darky said ,then left flying.

Lullaby smiled to Cat ."Fine, thank you." She said smiling. "Is nice to meet you finally. Dad told me about you."

Sweet sighed and walked up looking at Brave. "You know, this claim is all of ours. Meaning each of us get a share." She said to him.

Cat giggled and hugged her. "I suppose mom told you about me too."

Sweet nodded. "You all are present during it's discovery." She said to them. She looks over and smiled. "And who do you have there, Darky?" She asks him.

Cat giggled. "Figures. Well it's nice to know mom isn't the only one to have a child."

Darky smiled as the mare got off him. She was tall and quite beautiful, having a white coat and golden mane.

"She might help us with this." He said smiling.

"Good day. My name is Golden beryl." She said smiling.

Lullaby smiled ."yeah. I would say the same." She replied smiling .

Archived