A colorful love (Private)

Bluelight

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She blushed,"your so handsome.... "

(I just didn't want to risk sounding like an idiot...)

"Ummm.... Sure, OK! Where is your house?" Frozen asked curiously.

(I understood. I'll make it as simple as I can.

Since we already did diferent time skips, he is saying that both stories take place in different dimensions...)

He blushed and kissed her again.

"ok just follow me" said ezio as he begin to walk occasionally looking behind to make sure he not going to far ahead.After a couple minutes walk they arrive at his house which is kinda on the outskirts of ponyville. "well here we are hive sweet hive" said Ezio after a couple moments "opss i meant home sweet home" as they stop in front so she could take a look "just a heads up the outside looks better then the inside" added Ezio

"ok then i will let us in then" he said as there was a a spit second flash of light and a key appear out of simply nowhere. Then he use the key to open the door and it disappear in the same way it arrived.Ezio open the door wide enough for them both to get though " watch your step if you walk though or you could fly above it" said Ezio as he walked a path he made though all the glass on the floor. There are some broken glass, some not, and some small pieces of it. After he made his way inside "Temporary my hive is your hive" after another moment "i mean my home is your home their is a kitchen in that way there is a bathroom there and two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. As he said and pointed in the ways he said there was also a path to each location. After which he made his way to his couch and sat down. "There is also a basement which has NOTHING in it but you can't go down there without me added Ezio

((sorry but i forgot if she was a pegasus i believe she was so i will type like she is if not ignore the fly))

(Oh dear, you are a girl? I remember on the other forum I was, I had a cute rp like this one, but with a lot of snuggles, cuddles and nuzzles, and with a girl also x3)

Lightning backed away after a short while, then just.nuzzled her. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the Princesses know about us...." he said nuzzling her a bit more.

Archived