A colorful love (Private)

Bluelight

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looked at the bush Luna was hiding, then turned to the table, then to her. "Well, this would be like our first official date." He said giggling a bit as he looked at the atmosphere Luna made for them. It was really lovely.

"don't forget about beautiful, like you" he said after giving her a moment to response to it or not. "Hold on i will be back" said ezio as he started to fly after which he headed to the stairs and headed upstairs after a couple of minutes of him being upstairs he came back down carry what appears to be a portrait cover by a white sheet to prevent dust and prying eyes from seeing it.

"now before i show this to you as i told you before i am an artist of sorts, and this broken glass i have around as i am sure you notice it i use it for my art. I Want to see if you could guess what i make as art, To make it a bit easy. I am an artist i mostly deal with glass when i work, and if you want i could give you one final hint if you want it" said Ezio As he hover in the air in front of her holding the portrait

((ok blue is that for me if so i am confuse because one the post where i made it him get it i said at the end or near it there was sheet over it so nopony could see it then in my next post i started a guessing game where frozen guess what kind of artist he is. So since i never said he remove the sheet all she is looking at is a white sheet, hope that helps you understand))

Archived