A colorful love (Private)

Bluelight

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After she left he follow and left the house, "ok follow me he started to lead checking behind him to make sure she follows, after a bit and going up a hill "ok here we are" said Ezio then he processed to unpack his basket after he was done there was a blanket to sit on, a few candles for lighting and a plates for sandwiches, hay fries, also a bottle of hard apple cider he had.

((the two reasons why we don't move faster is because on the weekdays i have that couple hours days and i make big posts))

(Yeah...... I type fast so I normally reply really fast....... I understand I used to have internet limits where I could get on the internet ONLY from 5-8)

Frozen followed. She blinked, looking around at the scenery. She then turned her attention to the basket, blushing a bit when he brought out the candles.

Pastel frowned,"Ok..... I'll be here.........."

"Maybe I can convince the princess to actually get you a commission for her." He said smiling before he left. "I'll see what I can do." He giggled, then left. He felt sad for leaving her alone, but he had to work.

(*boops you*)

Frozen nodded, before getting some food,"So........ what do you want to talk about?"She asked awkwardly.

Celestia shrugged.

(I am a no hug zone for a reason x3)

Archived