A colorful love (Private)

Bluelight

(Group kiss! Yaaaay!

ps, sorry for not posting, phone was dying and I went over to my friends)

Pastel kissed back.

Frozens eyes widened, and her face flushed red. She didn't do anything to try and stop him from kissing, though.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((bluelight if you want a group kiss then lets get all our ponies together and have them kiss each other lol. also light if you spend to much time kissing you wouldn't get anywhere in the story. if this is wrong i won't type it again but i don't think it is.))

Ezio continue to move his head forward until he was stopped or meet with lips, and lucky for him the latter is what he got after he felt contact with her soft lips after a bit of kissing Ezio wings shot straight up and wouldn't go back no matter how hard he try.

(X3 I was just joking around and trying to be funny)

Pastel smiled as well, still holding the kiss.

Frozen hesitated, before she slowly started to kiss back...

After a bit more kissing could have been minutes or hours Ezio doesn't know it felt like time slowed down and he didn't want it to end. But it had to so he stop kissing and pulled away after his sense came back he started to blush and you could see it over his red coat.

Pastel nodded.

Frozen stared at him, face still flushed red. It kinda looked funny, with her red face and blue coat. Her eyes were wide, and her ears were perked up. Her wings were folded neatly though.

Pastel trotted over and sat down. She continued to work.

Frozen blinked, slowly nodding,"Y-yeah............. we should...."She mumbled, slowly standing up.

(Sorry guys! I was watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion story in english dub........... Im confused now...... they added a better ending than the original Rebellion movie)

"Hmm..... I know a restaurant not to far from here...."Frozen replied, before she started to trot in the direction of the restaurant.

She kissed his cheek back.

Archived