The lullaby of the Stars (private)

"Good thinkng." Lullaby said smiling back to him. She noticed that everypony else was walking in, but she liked the places they got.

The guard was outside, but still managed to see them from the spot he was.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light made small talk with Lullaby until the hoedown was starting.  A country band was playing that night, The Hay Bale Bros.  Pretty famous around Ponyville and friends of the Apples.  After a bit of getting ready the hoedown started...

Light smiled back at Lullaby.  He noticed her hoof being close to his.  He thought if he should grab it or not.  After being kissed back in that cloud he was thinking all day about it.  After listening to the music and standing by for a minute he decided to grab it and smile, feeling nervous.

Light did the same.  He wasn't sure if it was right or wrong but he saw Lullaby's smile and decided it was okay.  The band continued to play for a while before they stepped off and another pony stepped up with a cello.

Light embraced her hugging her back.  Her fur felt like silk.  Light nuzzled her a little, enjoying the feel of it.  Giving her a smile.  The guard pricked up for this, really paying attention to the two now.

Light's heart was pounding he didn't know what to do at that moment.  He never had such an experience before this so he decided to hang on a bit longer before letting go of the hug and giving Lullaby a smile.  The pony with the cello was reaching the end of her performance.

Lullaby leaned towards his ear, smiling. "You know, your heart is going crazy." She said giggling a bit, then looked directly to his eyes, after a moment she went back to the pony with the cello.

Light smiled back nervously.  He took a liking to her eyes when she looked into his.  He watched the cello pony as well still holding her hooves.  The guard calmed down a bit.  The pony with the cello ended her performance and bowed while the crowd started clapping.  Light did as well.

Lullaby limited herself to smile to the pony with the cello, still, she really enjoyed it. She then turned to see the guard. He looked calm now. She waved to him and then turned back to the front.

The guard was startled by this he thought that he did a good job of hiding when they weren't looking.  Light looked back but wasn't able to see him at his angle.  "Who were you waving at?" he asked turning to Lullaby.

"I found the guard's hidding spot." She said smiling to hin, then pulled him cloaer to her, her nose against his. "And this might seem quite convincing." She added, holding him close to her.

"Oh so you are teasing the guard?" Light said giggling lightly.  Then it came by thought, was he just a being of torture to the guard?  Did he mean anything to her?  He wasn't sure, he felt a bit sad but re ensured that she wasn't like that.  She might be a prankster but she was more than that he thought.  He gave her a smile bring her closer to him.  The guard was on full alert now, starting to move towards them.

(I will go on a trip in a few hours for a week. I will see if I can reply. I will come back next monday.)

Lullaby nodded a little after he said that. "Now..." she kissed him after a moment, both to tease the guard and feel the taste of his lips again. "Hmm... this was better than last time..." she said before kissing him a second time, this time just because she wanted another one. She kept this one a bit longer.

(Alright. Should be fun.)

Light enjoyed ever moment of it.  Loving how she goes about kissing him without hesitation.  After she let go of the second kiss he went for one more connecting lips.  He could have gone on forever if allowed and would lay down if they were in a more private setting.  He didn't care what the others thought at that moment.  The guard was getting closer.

([emoji14])

Lullaby also kind of enjoyied the kiss as it lasted. She smiled and let him go after a while of holding the kiss. She then pulled away and leaned to his ear. "The guard is heading this way... I know it." She whispered, giggling, she then looked to his eyes. "Oh, and by the way, you were my first kiss." She said smiling brightly.

Light enjoyed the kisses they had together, a bit intense for his first few times.  When Light heard the second sentence his heart skipped a beat.  He was quite happy to know that he was her first.  "What do you think he will do?" he said but then Light looked a little nervous and also said, "I think....I love you Lullaby." looking into her eyes.

Lullaby smirked a bit after the first question. "I honestly don't know, but I want to see his reaction..." she started saying, then heard the scond part and blushed... hard. She looked to his eyes, still blushing. "I... don't know what to say..." she said nervously, but she felt something similar to him, but why?

"I don't really know either. This is my first time being close to someone like this." he said blushing while getting a bit sweaty from the "tension".  The thought of being denied crossed his mind, it frightened him.  Suddenly he noticed the guard was standing right behind him.

Lullaby looked back and saw the guard, then felt nervous. "Uhm.... hi..." she said nervously and shily to him. Well, it was fun as it lasted. She smiled and stood up, helping Light do it also.

The guard sighed and nodded. "I will report all this to Princess Twilight before we go." The guard said as he started leading them there.

Lullaby nodded and hurried to Light's side. Once they were behind the guard, she made sure he didn't looked back, then gave Light another kiss. "I think I like you..." she whispered to his ear after a moment.

Archived