The lullaby of the Stars (private)

Lullaby nodded and lead them inside. She then lead them to her room. She just hoped they didn't saw her mom and dad on the way there, but it was quite likely they would since it was night.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light followed close to Lullaby.  While they were walking they saw Luna looking out a window into the sky.  She seemed to be thinking and not paying attention to her surroundings.  Light stopped, "What should we do?" he whispered..

"Lets go with her, if we convince her, this might be easier with dad." He whispered back, then lead Light to where her mother was. "Good night mom." She said smiling to Luna as soon as she entered the room she was.

Lullaby smiled and walked towards Luna, giving her mother a small hug and a gentle snuggle. "Thank you mom," she said smiling, then looked to her. "Uhmm... mom, we... have something to tell you..." she said, a bit shy about it and not sure how Luna would react to it, then turned to Light and nodded.

Lullaby sighed, then giggled a bit and turned to Luna. "Let me explain it to you..." she said as she let her go, then went with Light and kissed him infront of her so she understood what he meant. She then looked at her, waiting for her reaction.

Luna was stunned at first taken back by her own daughter's actions, but calmed a bit realizing what she meant.  "Oh I see that you two have become a...couple."  still looking at them.  "Well...I am happy that you have found someone for you daughter." giving her a smile still feeling the shock.

"Really? Tha- Wait, what?" Darky asked after hearing what she said, but her lovely nose nuzzling him made him calm down. "Oh... and who might that be?" He asked calm now, nuzzling her even more.

Darky melted with that smile. "Light... runner?" He then understood. "Light?" Who was light? Luna made him forget. "Is he here? I want to see him." He added, hiving luna a small kiss.

She continued to smile, "He is and our daughter as well." she said before saying in a louder voice, "You may come out now."

"That was the sign." he said to Lullaby.  Light walked out, still a bit uneasy, and went near to where they were holding Lullaby's hooves.  He smiled a little.

Archived