The lullaby of the Stars (private)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light let out a small sigh, he was much more relaxed now knowing that they both agreed to their relationship.  "Thank you." Light said in his kindest voice, "I promise to do no harm." looking at them with determined eyes still a bit twitchy.  He looked over at Lullaby and gave her a loving smile.

Darky nodded. "Now, if you excuse me..." he gently pulled Luna into a deepband long kiss, then warped both with the cloud. "You have interesting ideas sometimes." He whispered to Luna

Lullany smiled back and kissed Light. "Lets go." She said smiling to him.

Luna smiled, "I thought it would be for the best for our daughter. The more friendly she becomes with others the more they will respect her as a princess." then she gave Darky a kiss.

Light smiled back, "Yes let's." he took her hooves and lead her until they were back inside the castle.

Darky smiled, kissing back and then nuzzling her. "Well. You have a point. I hope it goes as you say." He said before snuggling her.

Lullaby nodded and lead him inti the castle. "Hmm... what to do..." she said as she started thinking.

Darky smiled, soon falling asleep again, but still snuggling Luna.

"Hmmm... I honestly sometimes do the same." Lullaby replied as she thought. "How about... hmmm...." she kept thinking. "Well, lets go to the library." She then said.

"Well, there are a lot." She said smiling, letting out a small giggle. "I read between novels, science fiction..." she started saying smiling as she lead him inside. "There is almost everything in here."

Light...enjoyed it.  As soon as they got to the books he used his magic to get one and opening to the first page.  It read "The History of the Crystal Heart".  "This one is a good one. I don't personally own it but it is a very good read." he said looking at Lullaby.  He at that moment he realized how beautiful she looked in the moon light.  He put down the book and looked into her eyes, "You look gorgeous." before giving her a long and loving kiss on the lips.

Lullaby was surprised by his sudden kiss, but she made a small smile and kissed back lovingly. It just felt so good... "Thank you dear." She said smiling after he said all that. She then grabbed the book he had and looked at it, smiling. "Lets read it together." She said.

Light liked reading books but he loved to kiss Lullaby more.  He held the kisses as much as he could, getting as much out of them as possible.  He loved her more than anything.  His mind going blank sometimes from the interaction.

Archived