Love Knows No Bounds (Private)

AlextheAngel

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Heh..." Zed smiled as she nuzzled him, and they continued walking. After a bit of time, they reached the castle entrance. The celestial guards recognized him, and immediately let him through, but gave Thunder a few strange looks. "Here we are..." Zed replied as the large doors opened for them.

"It's about time you came back, Zed. I was getting a bit worried." Celestia said, before nodding at thunder. "And who is this lovely young mare?"

"This is Thunder." Zed replied, urging her to stand back up. "I've been staying with her the past few days... sorry I haven't called in, but... she wants to see the castle." He blushed a bit and glanced down at her. "I was... also wondering if she could stay the night..."

Celestia saw this and let out a small sigh. "I'm not usually the one to just allow someone to stay the night, Zed. You know this. The only reason my sister and I let you stay here is because you have nowhere else to go."

"I know..." Zed replied. "But she's harmless, that I can assure you. She's... um..." He blushed a bit as she pressed her flank into his side. "She's... a special somepony..."

Celestia stared them down for a good minute, Zed shifting uncomfortably in her gaze. She let out another sigh. "All right, she can stay the night in your room." She said, before smiling at Thunder. "Make yourself at home. And... be gentle with him."

Zed's blush intensified at that last part.

"Okay... Right this way..." Zed replied, leading Thunder down another large hallway. He searched the doors for a moment, before finally finding his own room. "Ah! Here we are..." He said, opening the door. "And this is my room here. What do you think?"

"Heh, yeah... It is.." He said, walking in after her and allowing the door to close behind him. There was a large bed against the far wall, and to the left there was a balcony that seemed to overlook all of Equestria. To the left, there was a miniature library, along with a wardrobe and a washroom. "It's nice, but sometimes I wish it was a bit more... simple." He said, opening the doors to the balcony.

Archived