Chaos in Equestria (Private)

TRP

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celestia smiled as his enthusiasm. "It is." She said smiling as she carried on explaining how it was founded and about the grand galloping gala.

Missy was listening with a big interest also.

Caper took a mental note of when the Gala was, and followed Celestia down into the city itself. 

"It's such a big place..." He said, in awe, as he looked about; it had to be ten times the size of Moontown, "I wouldn't even know where to begin..." 

"Oh, I had heard that before." Celestia said smiling. "Yes. It is really big, but you will get used to it. Just give it time." She said

The city was busy as always, ponies going from left to right.

Clestia smiled to him. "Really? What is it?" She asked smiling to him, not noticing what he did.

"You alright?" She then asked.

Missy nodded. "Oh, he is fine. He sometimes do that." She said

Celestia nodded, still unsure

Caper followed their royal guide around happily, genuinely interested in what she was telling them, but also just enjoying being near her. 

"I feel we owe you thanks for this lovely tour, your Majesty," Caper said, as they reached a small courtyard with a fountain in the centre, "Will you allow me to buy you a drink? And perhaps something sweet?" He asked, gesturing to a small cafe, overlooking the fountain. 

The two sat down with Caper and waited for him ti bring the drinks.

"Why is he acting like that? He normaly is like that?" She asked Missy when he was not there.

Missu just shrugged.

Caper just ordered three hot chocolates, and three slices of a delicious looking sponge cake with jam and cream filling. 

He placed it all on a tray, and then brought it out to the two mares. "Here we go," He said, passing out the drinks and plates, before sitting down himself. "I hope it's alright, your majesty? You're used to much finer fare, I'm sure..." 

Caper couldn't help but chuckle a bit himself; as beautiful as she looked anyway, Celestia seemed even cuter as she ate the cake, obviously enjoying it immensely. 

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, Princess," He said, smiling at her, then glancing at Missy, hoping she would mention his own baking skills. He didn't want to come off as big headed by bragging about them himself...

Missy giggled a bit. "Caper is a good baker, he will make even better cakes." She said smilong after seeing Caper.

Celestia rised an eyebrow as she ate her cake. "Really?" She asked a bit fascinated by that

Celestia smiled to him. "Thank you. I am looking forward to it." She said smiling.

She soon finished her cake. "Thank you for bringing us here." She then said smiling to Caper, then leaned forward to kiss his cheek.

"Y-yes... of course, Princess," Caper said, standing up, a little relieved; he was slightly surprised Celestia didn't have more of a reaction to his reaction, but he wasn't going to complain. He was sure she had lots of suitors, and didn't think he had much of a chance with her, but at least he could avoid making a fool of himself...

Celestia smiled to them as Missy and Caper followed her.

"So tell me, what can you tell me about yourselves?" She asked them after seeing their paws. It was odd to see them, and she was sure Discord didnt knew them.

Missy turned to Caper, unsure what to say

"I see. Is good that you decided to come. Equestria is a really big place and quite interesting." She said smiling as they walked to the castle. "You both are welcome to stay in the castle all you want." She then added smiling to them.

Archived