Chaos in Equestria (Private)

TRP

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Alright~" Missy said with a soft giggle to what he did. She smiled and went to get her stuff ready to sleep. She had already taken a bath, so she didn't had any rush to ho into the bathroom.

Caper re-emerged from the bathroom looking a lot more relaxed, drying his mane with a towel. He sat down on his bed and smiled at Missy. "I was a really nice evening, Sis; she didn't seem upset by what happened last time, and she seems really nice. It's kinda hard to believe she did all those things to Mum and Dad..." 

He looked a little troubled as he said that, still conflicted about Celestia and what she'd done in the past. He couldn't help but love her, but it still nagged at him... 

"I love you too bro." Missy said happily as she let her book down and snuggled her bed, soon falling asleep,

(I just watched the episodes from 20 to 26 and found my new favotire secondary pony :3 (at ep 24))

(Yep, i like them (except the one of discord. I didnt found it that interesting for some reason.) You should really see them)

Missy had fallen asleep thinking in books... and kumquats.

(I know, I just haven't gotten around to it, for some reason...)

Caper slept peacefully, but had a strange dream about Celestia and her two previous stallionfriends, one of whom was constantly in shadow... He yawned and stretched a bit, before slowly opening his eyes, and snuggling back into his bed, dozing for a little while. 

"Huh-wha?" Caper said, blinking and looking very confused as the towel was lifted off him. He looked about, quickly seeing Celestia at the door.

"Princess! I-I'm sorry, how rude of me still being in bed!" He cried, blushing as he tried to tidy his mane and climb out of bed. He managed to get caught in the sheets though, and faceplanted instead, ending up in a crumpled pile on the floor.

"Ow..." Caper mumbled, lying still for a moment, before fighting his way out of the sheets, and standing up. He blushed and his ears folded down slightly when he saw Celestia chuckling at him. 

"So, ahem, Princess, you're looking lovely this morning; what brings you here?" He asked, still obviously fooled by the illusion. 

Archived