Chaos in Equestria (Private)

TRP

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caper dried himself, and lay in back for a while, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his fur. He tried not to stare at Golden, not wanting to make her uncomfortable, and reminding himself about Celestia, but he was still a stallion, and couldn't resist stealing the odd glance every now and again...

(That's pretty good, Princy! :3)

Caper stayed there for a little while, enjoying the sun... as well as the view. When he felt himself beginning to doze off, he sat up, shaking his head a bit, then headed back to the pool, to swim some more lengths, nodding to Missy and Golden as he passed them. 

Caper swam and swam, and by the time he came out again, it was lunch time. It was almost as if he'd planned it that way... 

He trotted over to the two mares, smiling. "I knew you two would get along together! Now, who's ready for some lunch? I know I am..." He chuckled, grabbing his towel again. 

(Your turn in FoE, Princy ;3)

Caper blushed a little, but nodded. "Yes... I suppose we do..." He thought for a moment; he'd met Luna, Celestia and Cadance... but hadn't they mentioned somepony else?

"Oh, there's a Princess... Twilight, I believe?" He asked, after a moment, "We haven't met her, but we're acquainted with all the other royals, I think."  He smiled at her again, then thought of something. 

"If I may I ask, why is it you wished to see the Princess?" He asked, curiously. 

"Oh yes, Twilight." Golden said smiling to Caper. "She is... sort of royal." She started saying.

"She is a princess and stuff, but she doesnt sees herself as a royal pony." She started explaining. "Is sort of hard to say."

"Hmm..." Caper said, listening carefully; it was hard not to, with that voice... 

"Missy and I have only recently arrived in Equestria," He explained, "So we don't know much about the prominent ponies yet. Well... we don't really know much of anything yet," He corrected, chuckling. 

"Ah... um..." Caper mumbled, rubbing the back of his head; he hadn't thought of an answer to that question yet... 

"A... small kingdom, North of Equestria," He said, after a few seconds, "I'd tell you the name, but you wouldn't have heard of it." 

Caper smiled back and blushed a little; a week ago, before he met Celestia, a smile like that from a mare like Golden would have turned him into a gibbering wreck, and even now, it was having an effect...

He looked away briefly, wondering where Missy had gotten to.

Caper watched her for a moment, wondering if he should help, but then grinned, as he couldn't work out which on he would help; Missy was giving the pony an earful. He just chuckled to himself, and turned back to Golden. 

"You still haven't answered my question," He said, with a smile, "Why do you need to see Celestia? Or is it a secret?" 

"Ah, I see..." Caper said, nodding slowly. He didn't see. He'd never understood the idea of business; one of the shopkeepers in Moontown tried to explain it to him once, and all he got out of that conversation was a headache. 

"So, have you lived in Canterlot long?" He asked, trying to make conversation until Missy returned. 

Golden giggled softly at what he said.

Soon, Missy came back with 3 bags of food. They were hay burgers. Golden took hers and soon started eating it. She still ate healthy and stuff, but a burger every now and then was alright for her.

Archived