Chaos in Equestria (Private)

TRP

Caper blinked, speechless for a moment after she kissed him; she loved him too? He'd been expecting to have to spend a lot more time with her before she fell in love with him, this was great! 

He smiled brightly, but then frowned slightly, noticing a hint of sadness in her smile. "Is everything alright, Princess?" He asked, gently, rubbing her back slightly as they cuddled, "This is a good thing, isn't it?" 

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No... it's just... it had been so long since I met a pony like you..." she said with a small sigh as she snuggled Caper a bit more and cuddled him. She nuzzled his belly a bit with a small smile.

Caper giggled a bit as she nuzzled his belly, being tickled slightly, but than smiled and looked at her lovingly, cuddling her happily with his paws and wings. "Well, I'm here now, and I don't plan on leaving~" He whispered, trying to reassure her, "You won't be alone again~" 

He considered correcting her about calling him a pony, but couldn't quite decide one way or the other. He remembered what Luna had told him, but he'd have to tell her about his true heritage soon, he couldn't keep lying to the mare he loved... 

He wrestled with it in his mind as he cuddled her, pulling the sheets over them to make it even more cosy. 

Caper caressed her lovely mane, smiling and kissing her ear softly. "Yep, I definitely love you~" He whispered, happily, "I love your ears, I love your mane~" He gently raised her face to look at him, and kissed her nose, playfully, "I love your nose, I love your eyes~" He slid his paws down to her flanks again, giving them a little squeeze, "I love your rump~" He chuckled, and nuzzled her cheek, "I love everything about you, Celestia~" 

Celestia blushed a bit at all what he said, even more when he gave her flanks a little squeeze. She giggled at the kisses and kissed his nose happily. "I would say the same about you, and lets not forget about your cakes~" She added giggling a bit more

Caper blushed at that, but smiled as she nuzzled him. "Thank you, Princess~ I'm... not really sure why they do that, honestly..." He didn't want to talk about his eyes too much, as they were the same as his father's, and he was a little surprised Celestia hadn't made that connection already...

Instead he took her hoof in his paw, and kissed it as they cuddled. "I also love your hooves~" He chuckled, holding it to his chest and kissing Celestia softly. 

Caper opened his eyes sleepily, and smiled, wrapping a paw gently around the snoozing alicorn. It was the second time he'd woken up like this, but this time there was no confusion, just overwhelming happiness. 

He brushed her floaty and beautiful mane away from her face, and kissed her cheek softly, wanting the moment to last forever...

"Morning... Love~" Caper replied, savouring the word. He could hardly believe it! He smiled warmly, and kissed Celestia's nose. "Do you have to do anything today, or can we spend some time together?" He asked, hopeful, but too happy to even be disappointed. 

Caper kissed her neck, then brought his face up to hers, grinning brightly, and gazing at her lovingly. "You're just so cute, Princess~" He chuckled, nuzzling her nose gently. "I can't help it~!" 

He planted a kiss on the tip of her nose, then crawled down and nuzzled her soft tummy, still teasing her sides with his claws.

Archived