Chaos in Equestria (Private)

TRP

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caper carried on for a little while, then laughed and crawled back up again, before cuddling Celestia and kissing her cheek. "Princess..." He said, sitting up a little to look at her, "What do I call you?" 

Their relationship had moved so fast, he hadn't really had time to think about it. He liked calling her Princess, in a playful and respectful way, but it felt a little... impersonal. 

Celestia nodded.

"Yes. I am yours now~" she said giggling a bit as she gave him a quick kiss.

"But in public just say princess~ i dont want ponies getting into our personal life~' she then added

Caper snuggled her for a while, then looked at her again. 

"Do you want to get some breakfast?" He asked, smiling, "Maybe... in me and Missy's room? the two of you seemed to get on before, and... she's very important to me..." He looked at her hopefully. 

Caper giggled, muffling himself with a paw as they stood outside he and Missy's room. "Okay, so you do your thing, then use your magic to signal me when it's time for me to come in," He said, grinning, and giving her a quick kiss. "Go get her, my beautiful sunflower~" 

(Yeah, that'd make sense x3)

Missy was still in bed, reading a book when Celestia walked in. She looked up in surprise, but then smiled. "Ah, Princess, what a lovely surprise!" 

She looked behind Celestia and smirked. "Is my brother not with you?"

"Oh, this?" She said as she looked to her flank. "Oh sorry, getting used to tease your brother~ I didnt knew it also... charmed you~" she said a.bit more teasingly as she leaned towards her.

Archived