Chaos in Equestria (Private)

TRP

Caper nodded, then took his bags off, and found a seat to watch the jousting from, sitting next to Missy, and putting Lullaby on his lap. "So, how was you trip to the library?" He asked Missy quietly, leaning against her slightly, feeling sleepy. 

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lullaby clapped her hooves at the wiggly paw and giggled a bit, cuddling it.

Missy smiled to Caper and hugged him as he rested.

The joust carried on amazingly, the black armored pony dominating the jousts.

Caper napped for a little while, but awoke again just before the final joust. He wiggled his paw, and smiled, still feeling Lullaby nibbling at it, then opened his eyes and blinked sleepily. He lifted his head from Missy's shoulder, and looked about. "Wha'd I miss?" He asked, groggily.

"Not that much. The black knight is fightning.., is that Darky?" Missy said as she looked down. "No.... that alicorn has green eyes..." she said. He looked so much like Darky though...

(Another alicorn? You're obsessed, Princy! x3)

"He's... so quick..." Caper said, in amazement, rubbing his eyes and blinking, still a little groggy. The black armoured pony was using a similar tactic of misdirection as Caper had in his final joust, but he was feinting so quickly, his opponent couldn't react fast enough, even as skilled as they were. 

(Darky's brother. Dont worry, is the last one!)

After a pair of rounds, the alicorn noticed the tactic and managed to overcome it and win. After another round, the two where 2 against 2 victories. To make it even more interesting, the one that won 2 consecutive, won the whle tournament.

Missy and Lullaby where in awe.

"Hmm... he figured it out." Luna said.

"Yes." Cadence said.

(*liar Luna*)

After a while, the dark armored pony finally defeated his opponent.

The crowd cheared the pony at his victory, as he walked to the side with the other alicorn to get the prize.

Luna and Cadence stood up and walked out. "You want to come?" Luna sked the two as Lullaby ran to where they were.

Missy smiled. "Lets go brother." she said smiling

Missy smiled and lead him.

Once at the side of the arena, Cadence congratulated the two ponies as a third one also came. The fist three places. The prize was 50,000 bits! The black armored pony took them and smiled.

After the award ceremony, the balck knight lead Luna to a side and took of the visor, then kissed her.

Luna smiled after seeint the pony behind it and kisse back. It was now obious who it was

"Ah great, had to loose against him." The alicorn said chuckling a bit

"Ah, guess that explains it..." Caper said, grinning. "My name is Caper, and this is my Sister, Mischief," He said, guesting to himself and Missy, "We're... um..." He paused, trying to work how much to say, "We're guests of Princess Luna," He said, finally. 

"Oh, I see." Lightning said smiling. "Well then, looks.like we might meet each other more times if you are also planning in going to Canterlot." He added smiling. "Well, I should go now. See ya!" He said. He soon left.

"Bye unlcue!" Lullaby said as she walked with them

Archived