Roleplay Type: Friendship is magic (G4)
Name:CherryBrush
Species: Unicorn
Eye colour: Brown eyes
Coat: Gray with dark gray spots mostly 
Mane/Tail: Black mane and tail with cherry red streaks
Physique: Skinny
Residence: Canterlot
Cutie Mark:A canvas with a paint brush with red paint streaks near the edge of the cutiemark
Unique Traits: Owns his own painting shop and makes paintings for anypony

History: Cherry grew up in Ponyville and was the last of 5 siblings all of which had cutiemarks before him and everyone is his class had cutiemarks before him but he only had one friend that didnt have a cutiemark like him. One day his class went on a Field trip they went to an art museum and he found a new hobby.After a couple months had gone by and he had made 6 paintings for his teachers and they hung them up because they liked them a lot, later he was painting and his friend had asked him to make a painting so he did and thats when he got his cutiemark. As he got older he got enough money to leave Ponyville and move to Canterlot to start his shop but every month he goes back to Ponyville to check on his parents.

Character Personality: Shy when he's in big crowds, caring for other ponies, a sweetheart to anypony, innocent.
Character Summary:When he meets certain ponies again if he gets nervous around them its because they made fun of him but he'll still talk to them and be sweet towards them, vists Ponyville 3 times a week to bring his parents a painting and gifts from Canterlot.

Hey, friendly neighborhood admin here.

Like the concept of your caracter here, its nice to have an artist around.  Just one note: the History section is one run-on sentence, do you think you could clean it up a little before I give the stamp of approval?  Thanks.

16 hours ago, Blueblood said:

Hey, friendly neighborhood admin here.

Like the concept of your caracter here, its nice to have an artist around.  Just one note: the History section is one run-on sentence, do you think you could clean it up a little before I give the stamp of approval?  Thanks.

I can thank you for telling me :)