Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

*facepalm*

too scared to sing in front of my class but the mic on my computer SUCKS

:/

also,

I LOVE SHERLOCK HOLMES :D

I looooooooooove to sing! Have any of you done any karaoke nights at bars/clubs/etc?

Wow Davvy....I like it :)

Thank you. :3

Uh...what is it? :P

Excellent question. This is Allison (name wip), one of 3 protagonists for a graphic novel idea I've been tossing around for years now. It's about the children of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse having magical and divine adventures on earth while they learn about humanity, which is the last part of their training to succeed their parents. Not sure if I'll ever go through with it. This is pretty much the first time in 5 years I ever drew something related to that idea. ^^

Guest EoLPinkie

Nope.. I'm a kid :L

Pony apples, you can still sing in places! Just not bars I guess :smirk: Haha my coworker said that some of the things that come out of my mouth blow her mind. She was laughing, so I think it's a good thing! :D

Wow Davvy....just wow :)

But a good wow :D

That is genuinely an awesome idea in my opinion.....It defiently took some creativity to come up with that :P

I think you should run with it...because I really like that idea...

But that's just my opinion, take it as you will ;)

Guest EoLPinkie

HAHA! That one's cute and not an evil skeleton that wants to take my soul like all the dolls my sister used to collect! And of course, Conny. I watched it when it was still the Grim and Evil show.

Haha, I can see that.

Believe it or not, I first watched Billy and Mandy after I came up with that character, and afterwards I was mortified about the similarities in looks. XD

Now I don't really care, because there is no such thing as an original idea. If anything, the story is mostly inspired by the portrayal of the the Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett.

Edit:

Calling her cute reminds me of the quote at the bottom of this MTG card:

282.jpg

Oh, I wont, Conor. :3

My big concern is that since it's my first attempt at writing a proper story, it wont turn out so well, and I'll be disappointed, because this is kinda my dream project.

Once I get to properly write it, I'll need a good editor, that's for sure. Someone who yanks on my chain when I need it. XD