Last post wins

Kbai Angie!

Ugh, great. Now I have to eat less sugar too. Not enough that I gave up soda and fast food, oh no. Sugar gives you heart/cancer problems too! T_T I am displeased.

What nonsense!

Don't you listen to those doctors, my dear.

They haven't the slightest idea what they're talking about.

SUGAR causing CANCER!

The absurdity!

Pfffh.

Yeah.

There was a time when the delusional quacks thought that TOBACCO could cause cancer.

TOBACCO of all things!

And here I was thinking crazy mystics and shamans were a thing of the past!

Well FAWKES saw through their smoke and mirrors!

Can't pull the wool over HIS eyes!

I won't stand idly by and just let them DESTROY the gentlemanly class.

No SIR!

*puffs on a bowl of cherry Cavendish in a pipe made of electric blue rock candy*

CLASSY!~

The way I see it, I'll just exercise more and take fish oil pills to lower LDL. I'm not castrating my entire diet. And if I die from not obeying one random "EAT HEALTHY!" rule, I'll have died youthful and remain forever young. Which is a fatalistic dream of mine anyway. Universe can bite me, I win either way.

Senses?

So sorry you're not here, I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear. Now take a trip with me, but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start, all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die...

• Like 1

*Is on his way home, writing from friends laptop [which she agreed for me to use while he's asleep on seat next to me >.>'])

Gladly, it's been long ages since I went on any trips.

But I hope the "good ideas" wasn't directed even partially at me. I'm full of bad ideas to be honest. Stick with me and you won't get bored.

Just a bit. I've been thinking that for the past two hours.

*dresses in leathers and cloth before putting on goggles*

Time to start something!

*trots off to cause mayhem in the orderly world of Canterlot*

gushing about video games? .−. I don't think it's strange, but it's annoying to do it to people who don't play the games you play, unless they gush to you all the time, in which case you feel no guilt about it XD