Last post wins

Some lady broke my work computer, there's free cookies in the break room, and somehow I'm covered in feathers. Today is odd. Oh, and my sister and dad ate my Red Baron pizza that I was saving for lunch.

*huffily eats a cookie* >:l

I don't know if anypony else here has had asthma and understand what I mean, but I just found out that those inhalers are disgusting.

I know that feel brony... I had to have one for when I had really bad hay fever allergies and asthma when I was younger (around 12 years old).

I like how... Angie is the only fan of playmobile :l

I like how Angie is mostly alone on the site for all of the things she's a fan of, aside from ponies XD

blerp, maybe this is why people always call Angie a hipster :l

blerp derp, you like AC, but you're not a fan of AC? or am I wrong to assume that? o)3)

also, one day I'm gonna draw myself makin' my o)3) face so I don't have to explain it to people

meeeeeeeeeeeeh, animal crossiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

there is no enough for a lifetime >.<

especially when there's a new mega updates game coming out and a possible release date announced

that's one of my plans, actually

my first goal is to live in a house with rooms that are very clearly separated. each room will be decorated with crazy furniture shiz. I'll live in a small town, work for half an hour then earn myself a living selling exotic bugs and fish that I catch around town.

if that doesn't work, treehouse makes a good second option :l