Last post wins

mm, I'd like to see Angie Cakes pony done in gingermint style. she always says that it's hard to do ponies with short hair :l but I don't care enough to ask for it.

in other news, Angie got another pony for her birthday X3

other things about Ginger Mint

I've been stuck at exactly ten likes behind him for the past two weeks, and behind by more than that for the past month or two. Ginger Mint is currently most liked member.

yes, this is a competition :l

I need to be more amazing

• Like 2

*Pulls the swag hat*

Always considerably fine to go back in ages of youth, but time to get back to class.

Now there, Angie, the issue must wait, as--- WAH DAVROTH. WHAT'S THAT THING UNDER YOUR DONATOR THINGY!?

132056471450_by_lovgir7-d4ln53p.gif

WHY I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT YET EVEN THOUGH I FOLLOW SIG STUFF CLOSELY!?

I MEAN, I ONLY SAW A PART OF THIS SOLUTION!

AND... why is everything quoted .-. it looks awful, I don't want to have log like this... stuff...stuff...

Most disappointing.

What brought me to the doorstep of days where Aria points out my changes, throwing me into state of confusion and regretfulness.

My behavior became most inadequate concerning the circumstances in which I'm forced to exist.

I have allowed myself to slip into vast depths of self-ignorance. Enclosed my true persona within, disallowing myself to bloom.

Forgiveness, that is what I need to search inside of my soul now. I shall remember this defeat, and I shall pay myself back.

Volt has returned, after revising his own deeds.

Aw. Fawkes. Naturally.

I've been expecting your... dramatic entrance. I'd be most honored to notify you that I shall travel in time.

My past self is in need of visiting my times. Although, what is most amusing, he doesn't know that yet. What an entertaining surprise it'll be for him... me... both of us.

I believe it is my duty to inform you of that, my friend.

Ahhhh, yessy yes yes!

We all seem to be doing just a tad of time travel these days!

Fawkes has found Fawkes, locked in his dark cage of indifference...

And now VOLT must find VOLT!

God speed, my dear pony~