Last post wins

I know I came in too late on this... but these are quite annoying...

I am not making a big deal out of it, just speaking my mind.

I am not a mean guy! I am not angry right now! I'm just pointing this out... no matter how obvious it might be.

I am over doing it.

This is brought on by... The fact that I am practically always the one left behind and doesn't really have opportunities to go out and hang with other people. I get excited when an opportunity falls in my lap but when I get screwed over and my sister has a way to go and do something special and cool... I feel this way.

I'm always the one stuck at home. No wonder I never try to plan anything social... Maybe I am meant to be isolated from people who share my interests by tons of barriers. Death is becoming appealing to end this symphony of disappointment and pain my life is.... Considering I cannot buy alcohol due to my age.

While you're alive, you can change your life. If you kill yourself, you're a coward and nothing will ever change. Ever. And you'll be in a worse situation than the one you thought was unbearable. :)

True..... But I do not know how my life can improve... I am worried about being denied help paying for my psychiatric visits that are required for my continuing functionality and the fact that I have no license, car or job to speak of is crushing me. It's a vicious cycle o can't seem to shake...

Why is it that when I am incapacitated, 8 pages end up coming up, but when I am here, nothing happens?

don't worry, most of those 8 pages have nothing on them >_>

don't worry, most of those 8 pages have nothing on them >_>

Oh, good.

True..... But I do not know how my life can improve... I am worried about being denied help paying for my psychiatric visits that are required for my continuing functionality and the fact that I have no license, car or job to speak of is crushing me. It's a vicious cycle o can't seem to shake...

Hey, you always have to keep going (I'm keeping this short as I won't be on long)

We have all hit those moments tons of times. Trust that the sun will always be up the next day (unless you live in some extreme area in the world), and look forward to it and all of the good times that follow.

If you are Alaskan or a vampire (or both) then I'm sorry.

What good times!!? I can feel that I am going to sink more and more as Saturday approaches and on Saturday will be the "dangerous" day for me...

What good times!!? I can feel that I am going to sink more and more as Saturday approaches and on Saturday will be the "dangerous" day for me...

Every moment leaves a memory, the worst leave the worst, likewise for the best.

Even in my most depressing times, I could take a quiet walk and remember the first time my friends and I formed our group, my first kiss, the first time I drove (With my grandpa, not my parents), the last day of freshman year (Oh God, that is by far my favorite), there are so many unexpected happy times. I know that depression is hard to beat, but trust in yourself and your loved ones to get you through it.

Or worse yet...

AN ALASKAN VAMPIRE! :I

If you are Alaskan or a vampire (or both) then I'm sorry.

:/

Not really chronically depressed, just get really unhappy when I plan on trying to actually have a life outside my house and then it gets all screwed up and I can't go out and socialize, reinforcing the feeling of being forever alone. My life is a cruel joke.

Not really chronically depressed, just get really unhappy when I plan on trying to actually have a life outside my house and then it gets all screwed up and I can't go out and socialize, reinforcing the feeling of being forever alone. My life is a cruel joke.

No one's life is a joke, get that through your head now or I'll take the blunt object in your avatar from you and beat that idea out of you.

Plus being single and no ladies around that aren't already in a relationship really sucks

Having a female in your life or any sort of partner won't make things better. If you want a social life that really on entails learning social cues and taking to people in general.

I don't think I can make it to next month and when the next meetup occurs.... No one wants to chill with me and my sister gets to go out and do fun stuff all week while I seem to be stuck indoors, with no one....