Last post wins

I guess I am a drama queen but when you are alone for a long time and have an opportunity to meet a ton of new people but have the rug pulled out from under your feet hurts big time. I am a bit of a fragile person and a Fluttershy personality as well...

There are other things besides women to keep you occupied (not like that, as in hobbies, perverts)

Of course there are! Of course there are >.>

And Silver, it sounds like the change starts with you! Love will come, but you don't need it to be happy this young. Be sure of yourself, BE yourself, and people will flock to you. The best thing you can learn is apathy, because when you don't care what other people think they want to know why you're having so much fun. Just today at the bank I was bored and pulled out my die-cast Batwing toy and flew it around the bank. You know, putting your eye behind the toy so it looks like you're actually flying it.

Made by Hasbro, 1997. One of my oldest toys was from the makers of MLP. Go figure!

Batwing toy and flew it around the bank. You know, putting your eye behind the toy so it looks like you're actually flying it.

I have gained soo much respect for you.

Silver don't do what ive done.

Don't just give up that eaisly.

Most people have some form of depression in their life, some worse than others.

You'll just become emotional jaded which isn't good.

I severded all connections with people i knew.

And when my friend tried to top himself two years ago.

I didn't care.

It's not a nice person to be.

I have that apathy. It's not what others think of me, it's just I am not happy that all the people I know ignore me or I can't hang with because I can't drive.... Maybe I am.... I don't know... So confused and unhappy thatci can't think!

*snaps a rubber glove over a hoof before looking disappointed*

Wait, that offer is only open to aliens?

*sadly tugs the hoof gloves off*

I'm always irrational... I am just not happy that I can't meet with others who are bronies in person because my sister's boyfriend decided that since it's their 2 year anniversary, I can't tag along on their trip to the mall of Amareica where the group Minnesota Bronies will be meeting on Saturday. I can understand why, but he should know, considering he is a very close friend how little face to face contact with others I get. They really aren't going there for the meetup thankfully, because if they were, I'd be even more morose than I am now.