Last post wins

Mold is so gross.

*levitates Penumbra over and pokes with horn*

Wanna play Operation? I'll try and fix you. I'll be the doctor!

So it's not beneath you then? For shame...

I can't change my nature, my princess. All I can do is extend it to everyone, regardless of gender boundaries.

No matter how hard I try. And I do. When I raise my hoof. And do.. that thing.

I can try to suppress my nature.. more then I already do.. for you, my princess. :'I

The sig works, no?

Like... looks wise.

Don't bother with the thread,

Fix Penumbra.

He's all broken and too many prices are missing.

And the box they all came in is moldy.

And the instructions are in Spanish.

blackfox8787

I... I dunno D:

How do?

I don't know these fancy computer thingeys...

I just made it smaller in Paint >:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?

For Celestia's SAKE! Photoshop and Gimp, that are two programs I always use for resizing stuff. And honestly, but honestly, I never, NEVER found out how to resize things in paint. Cut, yes, resize? Never. And I NEVER want to learn. For me, that feature in paint does not exist. That's why I've started using gimp and photoshop.

Fawkes, gimmie the non-resized version .-.

Edit: I need another RP to post in .-.

Edited by Villefort

Wanna RP? I don't know if you'd like any of my cahracters, but you're free to take a look

I guess only Speedy Breeze could do somehow. I'm always searching for suitable, logical company for Ardent .-.

So far he's busy protecting (no more, more like socializing now, what he hates) ponies and exploring the hut in Everfree Forest.

And he's giving, and having at once, a tough time with REA during Canterlot Wedding. More like provoking them for some reason.

I'm sticking to his Destrier roots. Those old ones, when they're not a peaceful chapter yet.

I'm keeping him in company of ones in serious troubles, guards and royalty. And, of course, heavy discord.

I just noticed that all of my OC's aren't in rps, but my two cast are. Poor Winter Iris and Summerfall.

Shame on you! Taking care only about the famous, forgetting the own ones!

Aria, did you not want to RP with me anymore?

D:

Edit: And for unknown reason, I decided to officially become a pipe >.>'''

Edited by Villefort

I guess only Speedy Breeze could do somehow. I'm always searching for suitable, logical company for Ardent .-.

So far he's busy protecting (no more, more like socializing now, what he hates) ponies and exploring the hut in Everfree Forest.

And he's giving, and having at once, a tough time with REA during Canterlot Wedding. More like provoking them for some reason.

I'm sticking to his Destrier roots. Those old ones, when they're not a peaceful chapter yet.

I'm keeping him in company of ones in serious troubles, guards and royalty. And, of course, heavy discord.

If you wanted to do a more serious RP with more action, then I'd gladly oblige