Last post wins

I said ignores, meaning you never see them.

I mean who knows, maybe the teacher (forgot his name) is a complete pervert that asked for every hot girl to be in his class.

And sorry, but I don't see Hanako (bacon girl) as a supermodel. Few people can get passed the burns.

I said ignores, meaning you never see them.

I mean who knows, maybe the teacher (forgot his name) is a complete pervert that asked for every hot girl to be in his class.

And sorry, but I don't see Hanako (bacon girl) as a supermodel. Few people can get passed the burns.

Whatever are you talking about? She's the most adorable burn victim I've ever seen. :I

Maybe the point is more that we focus on the characters the protagonist finds attractive, I suppose. Or interesting.

Really? I guess it's first time I ninja'd a thread on these forums, you know .-.?

I'm wondering how many po~ They're talking .-. ... Why are they talking between themselves. They shouldn't be talking between themselves. I can see the clouds with text through Opera window. Why are they having a conversation .-.?

I understand snipers, but Barrett ain't much of sniper weapon. I mean, it's the essence, of course, but... somehow a weapon that pierces through wall, 3 people inside and another wall again is considered less of a sniper rifle for me...

Gewehr 43. Garand M1. SWT-40. Those were snipey's, where you actually had to look in your enemies faces. Realizing what will happen soon. Not set the degrees on weap, with correction on distance and wind given from a mate next to you, and launch bullet asking mate again if it hit.

Also, ponies singed me an opening right now, why did they do that .-. It was so adorable.

Edit: Yes I know I'm getting excited about old thing. But still, I care not!

Edited by Villefort

This is not the time for your war ethics, Fawkes! Snipers like myself provide necessary contributions to any combat unit. Besides, I'm too fragile for mid or close-range combat. Always do what you're best at.

Oh, and the aforementioned Barrett .50cal Tyler. It's my baby. Now with Kung Fu thermal scope action!