Last post wins

Your award bar is sooo pretty now! It's applelicious!

I wasn't expecting to be awarded my own award though, lol!

Also mornin' everypony!

What that Trixie season 3 deal. I would read it but I'm-I know I'm chatting to you all too-animating something quickly that I need to get done for monday.

The Summer of Pony Trixie: Session III is the latest part of the summer-long FiM marathon that Weeshy and I are hosting. If you want to participate, you just watch episodes we list every week (usually two or three) then share your thoughts in the thread with everyone. We also do a bonus activity or a contest to go along with the episodes.

Trixie hijacked our latest "session" for herself, which is why you see me Trixie-ing it up!

This series is a great way to keep getting your pony fix while we wait for S3 to start.

The Summer of Pony Trixie: Session III is the latest part of the summer-long FiM marathon that Weeshy and I are hosting. If you want to participate, you just watch episodes we list every week (usually two or three) then share your thoughts in the thread with everyone. We also do a bonus activity or a contest to go along with the episodes.

Trixie hijacked our latest "session" for herself, which is why you see me Trixie-ing it up!

I don't get MLP here I think. If we do then I never seen it.

I'll just wait t'ill season 3 online.

Also, Have an insanely powerful urge to draw big mac now...

Well, since there's nothing else here in the motor bank... Aria attempted to make coffee. I have tons of creamer and sugar, let's see how this goes...

Do you like my new avatar. I figured that Morgan freeman has the most relaxing...sexiest, thrilling voice ever. So people when reading this will think of Freeman voice.

Just let me talk...hmm...let me show you to my home town where the grass is green as a freshly picked sack of bananas not yet ripe.

Just across the street the gentle sounds of kids laughing as they play within the gaze of a cloudless sky where a beaming but humble sun lingers, leaving a slight sense of heat upon your skin as if the atmosphere was hugging you like a baby being held by its mother.

Can you see it? The clear lake that reflects the mountains far over yonder or the young houses not too far built but yet old in design and standing with pride in the lively natural fields.

hmm....

now I don't know much about alot of things. Being a simple animator but I think I know thats a relaxing image.

that's because it's a thumbnail image and that's all I have XD

the file corrupted itself and I can't open it in any of my programs

it looks better as a thumbnail anyways

I don't know how to feel about that last guy. I tried for 15 minutes to find his account by name, number, address, everything. He drove off cursing me in Spanish. Just called the lobby and we don't even have a branch where the guy claimed he deposits every day. Silly peoples. It's Frost Bank, not First Bank.

Heeey, if it isn't Morgan Freeman!

Gore and violence, therefore spoilered. Watch at own risk :o

Also, no more making an effort in quoting and answering to all things I've missed during night >:l It's like 5th or 8th, lost count already, time those longer posts from my side got completely ignored.

Gore and violence, therefore spoilered. Watch at own risk :-o

Also, no more making an effort in quoting and answering to all things I've missed during night >:l It's like 5th or 8th, lost count already, time those longer posts from my side got completely ignored.

I don't answer it because you give me creeper responses :blah:

Gore and violence, therefore spoilered. Watch at own risk :-o

Howdy there.

Now what are you referring to?

I don't answer it because you give me creeper responses :blah:

The hay you mean by 'creeper' :/ ?

Howdy there.

Now what are you referring to?

Well, in the vicinity here Morgan Freeman is like... meh. Godly. Untouchable. Pure. And stuff. And it's always nice and funny to see him :D Therefore, Morgan Freeman is Morgan Freeman! With capital M and F, it's a must.

The hay you mean by 'creeper' :/ ?

Well, in the vicinity here Morgan Freeman is like... meh. Godly. Untouchable. Pure. And stuff. And it's always nice and funny to see him :D Therefore, Morgan Freeman is Morgan Freeman! With capital M and F, it's a must.

I meant your log post that got little responses.

Simply creeper. And I'm a little tired of old men yelling at me today about how I'm not doing my job right. Find my account even though I'm at the wrong bank! Do my deposit first even though the lady you're helping got here before me!

I almost snapped at that last guy.

"Sir, I did do your deposit before the lady's change order. The reason I couldn't finish it was because your deposit came up with an error that I had to work through, so I finished with the lady first. So kindly keep your rudeness to yourself, shut up, and find something better to do with your day."