Last post wins

So our RP is now in the game, Aria! (Though I think we have more of a Yoshi's Island 2 thing going on.)

sgl2F.png

Why can't I like this 5 billion more times?!

... ... ...

Cooling fan, clean and running again at last.

Processor, stopped overheating for no reason and seems to be working.

BIOS... once again alive. Stopped restarting my PC after I managed to launch him without burning the processor...

Web browsers, all functional again after reinstalling, with great pain, flash player.

Still checking on vital systems, but it seems my PC survived without radical steps. Although I had to unscrew it and basically play a little mechanic in trying to repair it...

And everything because of poor cooling which appeared out of nowhere...

I finally finished the race min stats, the height to physique rules, the dice roll for stat points. The top stats for the first mission. The races starting skills and explained on the stats and what they do. Now all I got to do is make the classes for these characters/maybe a few more races. Do some basic picture for it and make a monster manual. And balance stuff out a little along with making a prototype quest for it.

Yay.

Also, Hey Ash. Hey, Davroth, Hey Solaria, Hey Rose win.

Hey everypony.

Sulvy! That sounds so awesome! Can't wait to try out your new system XD

Well, It most likely broken and rough considering this is all un-tested and my experience but...I think the design of it solid and any real flaws would be more in stats speed or placement which can be easily altered. I'm calling it the Land Zomica right now but...I'll most likely change the name later.

Cool, I'll look forward to showing to you. I was thinking of making a thread of it for opinions but I doubt that would be welcome here. Maybe..in the entertainment threat or creation thread but still..most likely not.

Has anyone other than me expressed interest in playing it?

I offered it to Conor, he said thanks. I think somepony else said he might be interested to see it if he got time when it finished-I would have to back page to see who that is-and Davroth said he would give it a shot. I can't remember if Micro said he would too or not.

I'm kind of balancing around team play so if we don't have a team I would have to think of something.

dibs on being the medic character X3

Well, we have HP, lethality and Psychobiology. If someone greviously injured or get crit they have a chance of contracting a permanently lethal blow that cripple stats. I still need to work on that little but majority beside that is working from what I see. So as a healer your job would be to either 1-focus on protecting them from lethality penalties such as broken bones, peirced organs, poisons or diseases or sudden shock from physical stress and the best way to assure that is to protect their HP.

2-you can revive them although their rules in play for this(if your spiritual bar hits too low you can't be revived and if you lose all your spirit power you pretty much drop dead(since eventually your soul been ripped out of you or forced to leave or shattered/erased- well someone who is in high spirit the less mana and long it take to revive them. Spirit also govern how fast you recover mana and can come back from knock downs. trances, fear stats ectr.

3-then their psychology. Not all monster attack via physical or mystical. You always have a 100% psych bar and it can't be altered although certain stats and classes add recovery and resistance to it. If your psych bar hits zero can spell death or end of a character BUT most of the time it won't but it can't dramatically alter the team because you enter a negative class. For example, a warrior in your group picks up a chest..he opens it and it turn out it actually a mimic that drives people to be obsessed with putting things in it(reducing adventurers to its feeding slaves)if this character hits zero, he'll be a slave and totally obbessively mad but he can be bought back once out of battle and enough time/healing although all 0 bar induced insanity have a permanently stat negative on your character. Sometimes though a negative can give access to REALLY powerful classes and sometimes it can just get you killed.

On top of this the higher your Intellect stats are, the worser your psych bar recovery/defence is although this can be balanced out with additional stat point put in other things. Basically as a pysch based healer, your job is make sure no one goes nut or suffer with too much stress or in some cases your totally the care taker of a negative class(such as beserker who already crazy and can't afford to go to zero again-because if your pysch hit 0 while in a negative your basically hopelessly mad, like schizophrenic catatonic, Bi polar and psychotic mad.