Last post wins

Angie, any advice for making good eyes on ponies?

make 'em big

iris should be big, but shouldn't take up the whole white part. make sure there's room for it to reasonably move around

pupils should be big

eye shine should be big and overlap the pupil and the iris. it can go off the iris if you wish. adding a second smaller reflection helps.

add shading from the eyelid. the top 1/3-1/2 of the eyeball should be darker than the bottom

Rose!

Is that why Octavia "left"?

Who knows, number 3455...I mean...Ty.

so are the numbers in the profile URL the number you are in the order that everyone joined? I thought for sure I came after 500 members o)3)

It's a mystery! Ever notice how lots of people join and make a few posts, then vanish...forever?! :mad:

Oooh Peggles, you've been following Game of Thrones? What'd you think of the finale?!

It's a mystery! Ever notice how lots of people join and make a few posts, then vanish...forever?! :mad:

I just noticed the user count a few days after I joined and it was like, 316 or something XP I always assumed I was between 500 and 510

makes sense since Ginger Mint is 32, and he's been around for forevskies o)3)

I'M A SHARK FIGHTER

I FIGHT SHARKS

I FIGHT THEM IN THE WATER BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THEY ARE

SHAAAAAAAAAAAARK FIGHTER

SHARKEST MAN IN THE SEA

SHAAAAAAAAAAAARK FIGHTER

WITH HIS REALLY LONG HAIR FLOWING SO FREELY

Going with more of an Origins setting?

Basically this:

Same as usual, the MC is a Grey Warden, The Archdemon is killing everyone, yada yada yada. I intend for the beginning, primary pony antagonist, and end (Should I manage to will myself to finish it) to be similar, but the middle will be different (no dwarfs, for one). In the origin story the MC is a unicorn and the keeper's apprentice, and the same things happen as the Dalish origin story. Trotstagar is lost, Ponyville is destroyed, Lelianna is a griffon, etc. After this... I have no clue.

I want to do something original, but every idea I have is either in the game or boring.

Like I said, I need help. Lots and lots and lots and lots of help :P