Last post wins

I'm choosing not to give you that power over me

I can't keep you from posting. You only lost the right to do so.

I wonder how much bandwidth this thread takes up.

Not more then any other popular thread. Much like any other thread, this one gets loaded one page at a time, not all the pages at once.

Maybe you meant server space?

And hi Volt! Didn't want you to think you were being ignored, since that's like... a concern of yours. <3

:roll: We both know that was already cruel.

:roll: We both know I'm overreacting in every possible matter, especially when I can react the wrong way.

New profile image! Awww yeah!

... ... ...Tonī Tonī Choppā...?

Oh yeah, I sometimes forget. Rose watches One Piece. ^^

Hey, Rosie? Do you read ahead or do you just follow the anime? Because ever since I stopped reading ahead I began to be far more invested in the anime story. XD

I've made it my mission to "catch up" on One Piece, but I've only read a little of the manga. It's 60 volumes and just massive. I left the anime at episode 220, years ago (a little bit after Skypiea) and, over the course of the past 3-4 months or so, I've caught up to the end of the Whitebeard War Saga (episode 495). It's wrapping up and I'm about to the time skip. There's 550 anime episodes as of right now, so I'll probably get there soon!

A lot of folks think of the poorly dubbed disaster that was early 4kids One Piece -- they don't realize what they're missing out on, as the first few seasons were kind of a joke. If you skip the filler, I think it's definitely a crazy journey worth taking -- and it's only half over! I love the wacky character designs, and there's hundreds of unique characters in One Piece.

I'm also following Naruto Shippuden -- I've been following Naruto for a loooong time, so I can't give up now!

After the timeskip is pretty epic. And it shows no signs of slowing down any time soon. The characters are amazing, btw. I've rarely seen such a diverse cast of fascinating character. Especially in the Impel Down story arc, with so many faces new and old. And that just after the 11 Supernovas, who were mostly interesting, aside from one or two.

I used to follow Shippuden. It's not that I didn't like it, it just became too much at one point so I dropped it. XD

I watched it long enough to develop kind of a mancrush on Deidara, though. He's an artist, just like me. : D

Which question/comment was it?

1. She has a piggy nose.

2. She has a sultry bedroom face.

3. She looks older.

4. Cake.

Was it any of those, or a combination of them? :lol:

Number 2!

Sultry...

Just googled it.

And I found it quite a shock.

After the timeskip is pretty epic. And it shows no signs of slowing down any time soon. The characters are amazing, btw. I've rarely seen such a diverse cast of fascinating character. Especially in the Impel Down story arc, with so many faces new and old. And that just after the 11 Supernovas, who were mostly interesting, aside from one or two.

I used to follow Shippuden. It's not that I didn't like it, it just became too much at one point so I dropped it. XD

I watched it long enough to develop kind of a mancrush on Deidara, though. He's an artist, just like me. : D

Oh yes! My favorite of the Supernovas would have to be Trafalgar Law. I done drawed him as a furry (cause I felt like it):

Tf1ok.png

I love Deidara too. Katsu! Shippuden is getting really crazy again -- I suggest skipping all filler and just gorging on the canon goodness. You even learn backstory with Naruto's parents! Also Pain was an amazing arc -- one of the best I've seen. Deidara comes back, btw!