Last post wins

because the only reason people hug me is to trick me into getting beaten up because they like to make fun of how weak I am o)3)

I was tasked with moving a single person desk to the gym. I couldn't get it out the door :l

you should probably meet new friends that are not so obsessed with eating you. some people told me that i can get some bad disease or something from biting myself.

im not covered in mayo. im a veggie sandwich, and veggie sandwiches DON'T have MAYO! not good ones anyway.

So you admit you're full of mayo?

im not filled with mayo. veggie sandwiches DON'T have MAYO! not good ones anyway. what makes you think i has mayo?

:cry: That is so sad Angie. Those people are so mean. You need a real hug some day.

thats a great idea! when i grow up, i want to hug the angie! that is on my list of things to do before i die. it was full of things like become the pope, but now its full of stuff like "blow up twice" and "dance behind people".
  • Like 1

because the only reason people hug me is to trick me into getting beaten up because they like to make fun of how weak I am o)3)

I was tasked with moving a single person desk to the gym. I couldn't get it out the door :l

Really? Those sound like a buncha bullies to me. I wouldn't stand for it if I was there, Angie!

blah, I'll just live with Rocky's internet hugs for now XP they seem to get me through alright. I've never been one for hugs anyway. you guys are cool though :3

*devours*

Thank you :U this shall suffice.

Yay!

blah, I'll just live with Rocky's internet hugs for now XP they seem to get me through alright. I've never been one for hugs anyway. you guys are cool though :3

:( poor Angie *huggles and huggles* Appy may get the ice cream but angie gets the hugs.

• Like 1