Last post wins

*picks up and puts on a strange mask*

*transforms into a more brutish, incredibly muscular pony that makes Bulk Up look like a wimp*

WHAT AM I!!? ["You're mine Silver, until Rosewind is safe in your arms. You're mine!"]

(Points if you get the reference)

what makes 11:11 make a wish time?

i remember last semester i had a second period class that always started out reeeely reeeely boring. at the exact same time every single class i would look at the time on the teachers computer (if the projector was on) and it would be 9:11 which was always kinda awkward. just thinking about it every other day. your 11:11 reminded me of that.

I dunno, it's just what I'm told :U 'cause, you know, what are the chances that you happen to glance at the clock when it's all ones? 1/720, that's what.

also this pony is really pretty

images.jpg?t=1339820808

I dunno :\ I prepared extra hard for 11/11/11 11:11, and I never got that wish XD but I never got any of the other wishes either

also, I'm off to bed o)3) although I may not be able to resist the urge to come online via 3DS, so this goodnight is not guaranteed.

on Canterlot, if you scroll to the bottom, there's a thing that says "change theme". if you change it to mobile while on the 3ds, Canterlot works just fine. google images works well too. other than that, I don't use it for much.

I dunno, it's just what I'm told :U 'cause, you know, what are the chances that you happen to glance at the clock when it's all ones? 1/720, that's what.

also this pony is really pretty

images.jpg?t=1339820808

mlfw2503-ea6.gif

Also good morning! Aaah, back to normal! (Refresh if I'm still ugly.)

Also new Summer of Pony! YOU SHOULD CLICK THE LINK DOWN THERE

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/