Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

Oh. I did mean to say Appy :D But to fight off that disappointment, you do know that I'm the good crazy and the paddles and all that sugary junk :P

And I guess you can have one secret if you want to know it, just ask.

Guest EoLPinkie

No like, I never had one picked out haha. I guess a secret would be... uh... give me a second, I'm actually really honest and don't have many :D I have to honestly think about it. Like I said though, you can always ask a really personal question and get an answer instead while I Pinkie ponder.

Guest EoLPinkie

Well ask something you wanna know! I told you I don't have many secrets, and I've probably said them all somewhere on the site lol

Edit: Oh well, everypony went to sleep. Sorry for the mix-up! I'll still answer a question if anypony thinks of one.

Soooooo thaaaaan... I'm gonna go ahead and guess thaaaaat.... you're a pretty buff guy?

That goes SO MUCH against my RL mental image of you xD

I mean, I knew you wrestled but... I guess I pictured you as a lower weight class. Like one of those skinnier wrestles xD

I DUNNO.

I guess just.... your personality on here coupled with your adorable avatar... xD

JUUUUUSSSSSST out of pure idle curiosityyyyyyy.

What do ya think I look like?

The joker?

Should i put joker make up on one day?

And show you all Penumbra

So you can be all like

"Wow, he is the joker"

Guest EoLPinkie

Booooooooooored! And tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. And don't want to go to the doctor after work. And don't want to have to go back and return that charge and play kit that I thought would let my 360 controller work on my computer. They said I could return it though if it didn't work! Once again, the Internet knew more than Best Buy employees.