Last post wins

Uh... duuh'? I've informed you about it earlier, my friend.

Wait, what? >:l You weren't listening to me, Sulvy!?

Fawkes shall learn of this.

That's one dark cloud upon the empty, suffused by the sun islands of my mind.

You've heard nasty speak?!

Does he have the voice of one hundred angles gently massaging your eardrums to the sound of rainbows signing?!

Yes.

It's very comforting when I go into hysterics. XD

Uh... duuh'? I've informed you about it earlier, my friend.

Wait, what? >:l You weren't listening to me, Sulvy!?

Fawkes shall learn of this.

That's one dark cloud upon the empty, suffused by the sun islands of my mind.

I've been working night and day to meet the deadline of my animation for the last few days. That why I haven't posted.

Fawkes can't do anything to me. I'm the counter element to him. Plus he loves me, I love him too, just like I love you too, My dear volts.

Of course it's self-proclaimed.

Riddle me this, Riddler.

You wouldn't be able to comprehend how much this statement complicated my approach towards your persona.

Self-proclaimed...

It was just a single dark cloud just a second ago. Now I feel there's a violent storm approaching the azure coasts in the middle of nowhere.

Riddle me this, Riddler.

You wouldn't be able to comprehend how much this statement complicated my approach towards your persona.

Self-proclaimed...

It was just a single dark cloud just a second ago. Now I feel there's a violent storm approaching the azure coasts in the middle of nowhere.

Persona? Why my dear Volt...

*shifts through several forms like a slide show on fast-forward, including Pinkie and Iris, before settling back into her familiar shape*

I'm whomever I wish to be.

To... make a point?

My apologies, but I don't follow. For real this time, my friend.

It seems that tracks of your thoughts remain unachievable and covered in mists of my failed attempts of understanding you.

Edit: Oh... OH! I see what you meant there >.>'' Naturally. I shall restrain myself from doing this in future.

And, as for Aria.

You may create different illusions, but you know very well I didn't mean... "that" kind of personality.

However chaotic this may seem, I'm willing to sift through all the smokes and mirrors.

Edit2: Unfriendly edit button makes me smash it, since me web decided to enter the famous area of Funky Town.

To... make a point?

My apologies, but I don't follow. For real this time, my friend.

It seems that tracks of your thoughts remain unachievable and covered in mists of my failed attempts of understanding you.

Edit: Oh... OH! I see what you meant there >.>'' Naturally. I shall restrain myself from doing this in future.

And, as for Aria.

You may create different illusions, but you know very well I didn't mean... "that" kind of personality.

However chaotic this may seem, I'm willing to sift through all the smokes and mirrors.

Edit2: Unfriendly edit button makes me smash it, since me web decided to enter the famous area of Funky Town.

What, you think I'm not seductive and quirky? You'd be wrooooooooong ;)

What, you think I'm not seductive and quirky? You'd be wrooooooooong ;-)

Pardon me, but I'd be more than glad if you pointed out where did I express those thoughts!

But, regardless of what you'll say. I'm having fun. Fun, trying to solve the pieces of this puzzle.

I don't mind if it's 500, 1000, 3000 or even more pieces.

Besides, I beg you not to forget. ... ... ...you owe me two candles already.

Pardon me, but I'd be more than glad if you pointed out where did I express those thoughts!

But, regardless of what you'll say. I'm having fun. Fun, trying to solve the pieces of this puzzle.

When I find a puzzle that I like. I cut it open to see it secrets and how it works.

When I find a puzzle that I like. I cut it open to see it secrets and how it works.

pokerface.pngYes Sulvuss... I'll reconsider this idea, but I doubt I'll follow it at this particular occasion.

2 candles and height! Stakes are rising.

Oh you didn't dispute my sexiness? Phew. Thanks for clearing that up.

*offers a passion flower candle* ;D

Wait, you're trying to figure out my height? That's easy, I'm 6'2".

I'll draw some tomorrow. Just to actually post something.

I think I might possibly get a tablet, just to see if that helps. Seeing as I'm a cheapskate, though, I might not, either.

In the summer, I'll check around campus for scanners and junk, because my dual enrollment courses are at the college campus.

XD

I love my Culture professor, she doesn't mind that I can say terrible things and put my necklaces and whatnot on her.

Oh you didn't dispute my sexiness? Phew. Thanks for clearing that up.

*offers a passion flower candle* ;D

Wait, you're trying to figure out my height? That's easy, I'm 6'2".

1* I'll simply be honest at this one. I have no reasons to do that.

2* Hmmm... Quality over quantity?... ...that's a deal. *Accepts happily* You, miss, know how to do business.

3* Remember? I promised myself to learn that someday. And I don't enjoy throwing my words on the wind.

And I admit, that's quite rare. I cannot recall meeting a mare this tall yet. I guess tallest was 6'1", when I'm 5'9" myself. If I've finally learned the inches scale properly.

Aria, why you so tall? are you a manly man? :^l

I'm so tall because I'm a freak. One of my cousins is 6'8" :l

And I'm glad we've reached an agreement on my attraction quotient, Volt. Tis a good agreement to have.

Aria, why you so tall? are you a manly man? :^l

I'm so tall because I'm a freak. One of my cousins is 6'8" :l

And I'm glad we've reached an agreement on my attraction quotient, Volt. Tis a good agreement to have.

Well excuse me, but I do feel I shall interrupt here.

That's nothing wrong at all. When it comes to mares, I always lived by golden rules that small is beautiful, but tall is even more, as it's RARE. Mediocre results had nothing spicy in themselves.

And as for agreement, hm. Perhaps I owe you this one, so let it be. Although you bargain tough. But, you've had this rare luck of catching me in good mood. Let it be then!

Now, I'll allow my roommate to have a peaceful night, thus, turn off the PC. Time to draw my second OC from front side. Or, to be more precise, try to solve the body/legs issues under different angles. I might find Appy's drawings helpful though. Thank you Appy.

Good night everypony. More coming tomorrow, hopefully.