Last post wins

I agree with Sulvy on this one, we are pretty much piecing together a doomsday formula that will both save and destroy the universe

We both destroy and save the universe at the same time. Fawkes is actually the element of destabilization, I'm his counter balance to stop the world drifting into a none existence state.If I was in charge all rules of reality would be too loose, meaning time would stream and paradoxes would ensue, destroying all reality.

G'day lovely ponies.

My short term memory is playing pranks on me during the 1st April.

I made myself a jelly in cup, and froze it. Afterward, when I took it, I went to PC. Then I picked it up in order to drink some tea, as I always drink it from that cup. Imagine my surprise when nothing happened at all...

'tis not a joke .-.

This is a sentence.

Look into the air, breath in the water. Meta gibberish will state what its not. Screaming is no louder than whispers. Look in the right direction. Stop in motion. Look down the rigged path that reaches to its desires with spiders legs. Our minds are melting. Everything red. Everythings black. Everything is nothing. Nothing is the square root of the opposite factor. What is reason when reason can be dismissed.

I may stick around. It's not like I have much else to do here. But geez, 1778 pages? What on earth do you talk about?

(says the guy who frequently posts in another pony thread on another board, which is currently up to 2000-ish pages)

I suggest you read back and find out. ;D

At our best days, we are either a micro community within the board, or some kind of slow, needlessly complicated chatroom. Also, we are doing pretty good. I searched for other LPW threads on other forums, and they are still at it with "Did I win???" after, like, 900 pages, often times.

A videogame blog I frequent replaced its comments section with a dating service. ^^

Last year, they replaced it with Chat Roulette.

You guys remember Chat Roulette?

Hmm, so that was my 1000th post in LPW

It's a little disappointing.

Also, just letting you guys know, I broke the 1000, and I'm firmly set as one of the top 10 posters in LPW. And my parents thought I would never amount to anything. :I

• Like 1

Look into the air, breath in the water. Meta gibberish will state what its not. Screaming is no louder than whispers. Look in the right direction. Stop in motion. Look down the rigged path that reaches to its desires with spiders legs. Our minds are melting. Everything red. Everythings black. Everything is nothing. Nothing is the square root of the opposite factor. What is reason when reason can be dismissed.

My logic is diminishing.

Critical levels rising.

Retracting into the shell in order to avoid the outside world;

too much

too little.