Last post wins

I put ponyhoof in my facebook and I dunno how to rid of it.

Now Penumbra's parents are asking him why pinkie pie is on their notifications bar!

if you still can't figure it out, just go to the drop down thing in the top right corner (where you would find stuff like privacy settings) and click on ponyhoof options.

wait, you got that already, never mind >_<

and the appeal of an ask thread is getting to answer questions, not asking them .-. imo at least. I love answering questions, especially ones about myself.

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!

:l

Also, everyone here is freaking out about the tornadoes touching down like one city away. I'm enjoying the weather :D

My kinda mare.

When the tornado warnings start scrawling across the tv and the sirens blare, that's Fawkes' signal to head up to the top of the nearest parking garage.

Eeyup. Fawkes isn't joking~

I usually try to answer at least a few posts from different ponies, and Fawkes, around.

That's why today I simply won't answer to any.

I lack inspiration .-.

And I say "I" too much, making me sound like an egoist.

But dear Fawkes, is it something bad to SOUND like an egoist?

Do you judge the book by its cover?

I doubt that, my friend.

SS, for real, I just love this avi you have. I often catch myself on staring at it with wide smile for a minute without even noticing that.

Well, time to live up to my heritage of Spartanry and Viking pirates. I'm going to tempt fate and shout my challenge to the elements, considering honor and a glorious death seems like something they'd be proud of. I'll do it as Olaf (kinda)!

QNemg.jpg

• Like 1

Well, time to live up to my heritage of Spartanry and Viking pirates. I'm going to tempt fate and shout my challenge to the elements, considering honor and a glorious death seems like something they'd be proud of. I'll do it as Olaf (kinda)!

QNemg.jpg

mlfw3637-1330097145371495.gif

• Like 1
But dear Fawkes, is it something bad to SOUND like an egoist?

I was about to correct your spelling of the word egoist...

Because I thought you meant to say egotist.

BUT it turns out they're BOTH correct and they BOTH mean pretty much the exact same thing.

This annoys me >:[